Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrew Moloney Loses Split Decision, Announces Immediate Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

I’ve had many arguments with Sidknee just check my posts you dumb fugh
    Just like another Latino , your a RAT on top of being a fughin racist
    Fugh you and your sorry lookin Latino ass
    You sound lika an Ydiot who obviousky has been screwed by Latinos because of your ******ity hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post

You sound lika an Ydiot who obviousky has been screwed by Latinos because of your ******ity hahaha.
      You sound like a fughin idiot who doesn’t know chit

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
        What’s happening in this thread lmao.
        Them 2 dudes should get a room. They in love !
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Dull fight, I kind of zoned out on and didn't score properly, I'd like to just give both of them a draw and forget about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Sid knee!!!

the record reads Pedro win-Baloney loss haahahahaahha now eat a phat **** inbred you can ***** all you want don't change the fact your bum ass fighter got whooped.
            You believe MulaKO is my alt? Hahaha. You can tell by the spelling and how we write sentences that we're clearly not the same person.

I've damaged you with all the truth i've put to you. Everything you accuse others of is what you're actually guilty of. You're just too disabled to understand. You even repeated that MulaKO was going to get banned when it was actually you who did you moron. You even lied about quoting his post with the supposed racial slur on it. You're a fantasist and very deeply disturbed.

I'm surprised you did get banned though. I would have thought with you being Mexican you'd get the robbery and be allowed to stay. I guess those who run the site weren't paid off or inactive. LOL.

Comment

Baloney brother will be the only two uber drivers while Pedro is Champion hahaahhahahahaaaawhhwhwhwhh

Ban mfer!!!!
              Hilarious. Regge the racist (alt of the banned poster Trey Shaw) called for someone else to get banned and got banned himself. Look for him to create another alt.

Comment

Mulako was so pissed his inner racist came out called me a "****" then he quickly removed it but unfortunately for him it’s been copied already. He's just pissed Maloney lost to a journeymen.
                Looks like another lie by Regge the racist (alt of the banned poster Trey Shaw). Got banned again. He’ll just create another alt.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Pedro didn’t win chit
                  I saw a very close fight. Moloney didn't do anything special. For the most part, he flicked a bunch of light jabs and tried to keep range all night but he was only partially successful.
                  I actually thought it was refreshing to see the cards not reflect a bias towards the home fighter. Moloney is a sore loser. He never won that fight clearly. He even said he could've done more but thought he was winning. Why would you not do more in a fight that was so competitive throughout? His reaction to the decision was very emotional so maybe that clouded his judgment but hopefully if he watches the fight back he'll see it a bit differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Dull fight, I kind of zoned out on and didn't score properly, I'd like to just give both of them a draw and forget about it.
                    It was that kinda fight. Guevara outlanded Moloney and landed more power shots but Moloney won the jab battle and had decent ring generalship but not enough to say he won definitively or decisively. He sounded like a whiny baby, sore loser after the fight.
                    Spray_resistant Spray_resistant likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

It was that kinda fight. Guevara outlanded Moloney and landed more power shots but Moloney won the jab battle and had decent ring generalship but not enough to say he won definitively or decisively. He sounded like a whiny baby, sore loser after the fight.
                      While watching it with my attention divided felt like a fairly competitive fight where his comments seemed like an overreaction.

Comment

Working...
                      X