Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: The Aftermath Of Inoue-Nery, More On Haney-Garcia, What If Margarito Met Mayorga And Much More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: The Aftermath Of Inoue-Nery, More On Haney-Garcia, What If Margarito Met Mayorga And Much More

[Click Here To Read More]

I thought it was funny that the guy who started out by saying “Assalaam alaykum Mr Edwards” is named “John” LOL

Comment

Loving Bread's reply about Inoue NOT moving up. There is far more money in a Nakatani fight especially if he can unify than any fight at 126. The legacy for the winner will be incredible - Bread was asked who is under the radar for P4P - my answer is Nakatani - obviously assuming he continues to win. This is an absolute Golden Era for Japanese boxing
      TrickOrSkeet34 TrickOrSkeet34 likes this.

Comment

If your principles and morals are influenced by who you like and don’t like, then it’s safe to say you don’t have any. You just don’t like Jaron Ennis for whatever reason. So no matter what he does, you will throw insults and excuses to devalue him.. And one day if he loses you will be there to say, “I told you so.”

Haha change the name from Boots to Canelo and I would swear he was talking about Jab Jab Boom.

Man that dude acts like Canelo is the worst boxer of all time and finds a NEW boogeyman every year that Canelo is ducking.

Watch Canelo fight Benavidez and then he will jump on some other boxers nutz...

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
          I thought it was funny that the guy who started out by saying “Assalaam alaykum Mr Edwards” is named “John” LOL
          Good catch! Be really funny if the dude was white wearing wearing African clothing....

Screenshot_20240511_160733_Chrome.jpg

Comment

Does Artur Beterbiev sound more ****** than John? How about Devin Haney?

Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Talk you talk Bread! I can't understand how anyone who studies the Sweet Science can hate on Boots! However, it is what it is, and I'm glad Bread went in on the hater!
              Oregonian Oregonian mgame mgame like this.

Comment

"Now, basically you’re calling me a racist. You’re foolish because I slam Conor Ben for being a cheater and he’s black. You guys bring up fighters like Roy Jones and Shane Mosley in my emails. But you forget that I wasn’t doing a mailbag in the early 2000s. So you bring up guys who popped positive years before I was doing a mailbag to sort of even the score so a black fighter can be criticized. Do you know how sick that is?"

Bread. You are the man. Keep slaying 'em. ​
                mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Does Artur Beterbiev sound more ****** than John? How about Devin Haney?
                  Ah yes, Bronx. Yes to the first name. And nobody really believes that “Devin” is a ******. He’s just cosplaying for attention.

Comment

Ah yes, Bronx. Yes to the first name. And nobody really believes that “Devin” is a ******. He’s just cosplaying for attention.
                    ———-
                    Cosplaying? Really?
                    Mike Tyson is ******
                    Dave Chappelle is ******
                    Bernard Hopkins is ******
                    Naazim Richardson was ******
                    Hasim Rahman is ******

NBA Players
                    Kyrie Irving is ******
                    Dennis Schroeder is ******
                    Dion Waiters is ******
                    Ersan Iyasova is ******
                    Kenneth Faried is ******

I could list more from the NFL, acting, and music industries.

Are they all cosplaying for attention?

Like Breadman just said, you just don’t like Haney hence the toxic diatribe.

Comment

Working...
                    X