Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Inoue Have A Glass Jaw?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying to recall whose dropped him besides Nery. I forget if Donaire ever did in their first fight. I know he bust Inoue's face up, but that doesn't count as a glass jaw. Unless he's been dropped by a light puncher, how is being dropped by Nery considered glass jaw? The dude is 35W with 27KO. He would hurt any elite fighter he lands clean on.

Comment

In that dream you just woke up from, where did Inoue touch you that you had to make a thread this idiotic?

Or let me guess.. Canelo fan threatened by Inoue?

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
        He's been dropped once having faced 14 current/former/future world titlists, all of whom were ranked in the top 10 of the division he fought them in at the time of the fight by the TBRB.

So no. Did you miss the part where he got up and utterly dominated the last five rounds of the fight?
        Exactly! Glass-jawed fighters don't get up, dominate and KO their opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z

Really, you think so?

Donarie was old and not a puncher! He has 28 ko's in 50 fights and moved up for a lower with division ( he was a fly ) .

Inoue has a better than average chin when its hit, which his career shows is not too often.

There is no way he's an A+. More like a B.
          Donaire not a puncher???

WHAT!??!

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
            I'm trying to recall whose dropped him besides Nery. I forget if Donaire ever did in their first fight. I know he bust Inoue's face up, but that doesn't count as a glass jaw. Unless he's been dropped by a light puncher, how is being dropped by Nery considered glass jaw? The dude is 35W with 27KO. He would hurt any elite fighter he lands clean on.
            First and only KD.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z

Really, you think so?

Donarie was old and not a puncher! He has 28 ko's in 50 fights and moved up for a lower with division ( he was a fly ) .

Inoue has a better than average chin when its hit, which his career shows is not too often.

There is no way he's an A+. More like a B.
              ko percentage doesnt mean much. wilder has a higher ko percentage than donaire but he faced mostly bums. donaire faced really good competition most of his career and really good competition is harder to ko. wilder faced bad competition which is easier to ko and kod most of them. donaire ko'd nishioka when he was #1, montiel when he was #1, darchinyan when he was #2, oubali when he was #2, and burnett when he was #3, and the burnett and oubali ko's came right before and after the inoue fight so he might have been 36 but he was still dangerous. also donaire was moving back down to 118 for the tournament, he was not moving up and he hadnt shown too much power at 122/126 besides the nishioka ko. at 112-118 he showed way more power in the past and in his recent fights leading up to and following the inoue fight.

Comment

Working...
              X