Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Provisionally Suspended by UKAD After Appeal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make sure Queen Roid joins him when the B-sample is opened...

Comment

Quite clearly the strategy his team had has failed miserably. Do worry about his mental health.

Anyway not sure the two fights in the US did him any favours but a short ban say 3 months is adequate now with greater testing for the rest of his career.

Time to get him back in the big fights

Comment

The boy messed it up from the start , all these drug cheats plead their innocence and it’s just ****ing weak of them , hold your hands up and be a man , take your ban , be humble , work hard and prove yourself when your ban ends or is rolling your sleeves up and paying your dues to much for you ?
        tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          I think if Benn didn't bend over backwards trying to evade getting some type of punishment he'd have served a ban and be able to fight in the UK by now.
          Correct. His refusal to engage with the process and attempts to talk around it have caused this issue for him. I have no sympathy for Benn (or Hearn) who has refused to be accountable, probably owing to his psychology as a privileged kid who entered the sport as a star.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
            I couldn’t care less about dude but for whatever it’s worth I think he’s done his time. Let him fight and catch his beatdown from Bud, Spence, Boots or even Tank.

I just don’t feel like he’s that important to serve such a long sentence. Either ban him for life or let the man fight already. Hell, put him on a do or die probation program where if he ever pops dirty again he’s banned for life.
            It's principle. Benn and Hearn effectively tried to undermine the BBBofC for their own personal, financial interests. I'm glad they've failed.

Having an effective boxing commission is far more important than some average boxer with a famous father's ability to earn big pay days.
            thack thack likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post

They should be applauded... Benn went on about this "dossier" of scientific evidence they had, then got his expensive legal team to get him cleared on a technicality based on jurisdiction!

Everyone moans there's never any real consequences for PED cheats, more organisations should behave like the BBBoC imo.

The same BBBoC which allowed Amir Khan to fight with PEDs and not tell anyone about it?

The BBBoC are a shady organisation of old men who pick and choose who to hold accountable rather than hold everybody to equal standards.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenBackHand View Post
                Give him a year at least.. he has spit in the face of the body by fighting multiple times under suspension
                Two years minimum with no "back-dating" as he has refused to engage with the process.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

It's principle. Benn and Hearn effectively tried to undermine the BBBofC for their own personal, financial interests. I'm glad they've failed.

Having an effective boxing commission is far more important than some average boxer with a famous father's ability to earn big pay days.
                  Great post except Bbbc is not a particularly effective organisation. If they were they'd be looking at taking action against Hearn & Matchroon too?

Comment

Maybe Eddie will arrange an exhibition between Benn and his mistress Skye. That’s how desperate Eddie is to have Benn fight no matter the fact that Benn is a twice proven drug cheat. Matchroom fighters hold the record for failed drug cheats, but Eddie could give a sheet as long as he can make extra money while he and Warren are busy picking Turlie’s pockets.

Comment

Wait everyone, Mauricio Sulaiman from the World’s Biggest Cheaters (WBC) will say *** their phony Clean Drug Program that is the joke in boxing and sanction another Benn fight. Mauricio is telling all Mexican fighters to eat the local beef like Canelo ( LMFAO) to insure they have an excuse anytime they cheat. In case you’re not Mexican like Alicia Baumgardner, just say you gave your dog topical steroids cream and you came up dirty after giving your dog a treatment. What a fooking joke!

Comment

Working...
                      X