Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson Looking To Leverage Pending Free Agency To Land Davis, Garcia, Lomachenko Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson Looking To Leverage Pending Free Agency To Land Davis, Garcia, Lomachenko Fights

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope to never see this turd "box" again.
    rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

People have to want to watch you. He has absolutely no leverage right now. And forget about Tank. He doesn't want to fight a threat.
      tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

He wants leverage the same as Canelo and Crawford. Hows that working out for Bud? And to put yourself in the same class as Canelo? Dreaming. I suspect he will look for Kambosis in Australia if Kambo loses this weekend because Aus is the cash grab....and thats a winnable fight for Kambo given Stevensons feather fists.
        rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
          People have to want to watch you. He has absolutely no leverage right now. And forget about Tank. He doesn't want to fight a threat.
          Strongly agree on both points.

Comment

"take a gamble on himself"?? Like turning down a Haney fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
              He wants leverage the same as Canelo and Crawford. Hows that working out for Bud? And to put yourself in the same class as Canelo? Dreaming. I suspect he will look for Kambosis in Australia if Kambo loses this weekend because Aus is the cash grab....and thats a winnable fight for Kambo given Stevensons feather fists.
              It worked out great for bud.

He made 10 million to fight a tune up in Avanesyan.

Then made another 8 figures againt errol to become undisputed

And now he is signed with your excellency who is giving away money.

Bud made more money in his last 2 fights than he did in his last 5 years at top rank

Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Shakur's best move is to get the other belts with Top Rank and try one last time to unify with Tank. When that deal is done, move up and join Matchroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

It worked out great for bud.

He made 10 million to fight a tune up in Avanesyan.

Then made another 8 figures againt errol to become undisputed

And now he is signed with your excellency who is giving away money.

Bud made more money in his last 2 fights than he did in his last 5 years at top rank

But Shakur is so booooring … I hope he does fight winner of Loma/Kambosos, Navarette/Berinchyk, or Tank. Maybe fight these top guys it’ll be more entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll
                    Shakur should have bet on himself and taken Haney’s offer of 20% of the purse.
                    it was 25% which wasnt bad at all actually

"Stevenson responded to this, confirming he was indeed talking about Haney, and tweeted: "Get off my nuts, I don't think I'm the A-side, I just know my worth and 25 per cent ain't it. "And I didn't turn the fight down either - that was supposedly be the first offer, haven't heard nothing else since."​

Comment

Working...
                    X