Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Not Closing The Door On Benavidez And Doesn't Think He Would Get Credit For Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The options are benavidez which is the biggest fight. Crawford which is the 2nd biggest fight.....Then 2 cherries. Jermall and berlanga.

I would pay for canelo vs benavidez or crawford. I'm not buying canelo vs berlanga or jermall
    Elastic Recoilz Elastic Recoilz likes this.

Comment

Canelo Beats Benavidez by KO
      Crawford Beats Canelo by UD

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
        Canelo Beats Benavidez by KO
        Crawford Beats Canelo by UD
        so does that mean than bud destroys benny easily?

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post
          Then 2 cherries. Jermall and berlanga.

l
          might even be generous to call jermall a cherry at this stage

more like a seed

Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

so does that mean than bud destroys benny easily?
            Yes. Crawford is too fast for both of them. He will not KO Canelo though.
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Depending on what bud does at 154, canelo would get credit. There would barely be a difference in size, and he’d beat what is arguably the best boxer in history. Fear of losing seems to be a canelo trait.

Comment

he ain't getting credit for that string of British guys either, that doesn't bother him. doesn't get credit for charlo or Mungia either, and that don't bother him, and will not get any credit for Berlanga. and I sure that won't stop that fight in Sept either lol. we need real boxing media where they actually ask real questions, and push the issue when boxers say dumb crap. instead of just writing it down, and sucking there weiners just for being able to be there
                Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

Translation:

"They have to pay me too much for Benny, which no one would do and I am not fighting Crawford. BERLANGA Is next!" Canelo Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by Yanassi View Post
                    Depending on what bud does at 154, canelo would get credit. There would barely be a difference in size, and he’d beat what is arguably the best boxer in history. Fear of losing seems to be a canelo trait.
                    so even if canelo beats bud bud could still be the best boxer in history?

Comment

Hearn's not even promoting Alvarez anymore. Why is he speaking for him?

Comment

Working...
                      X