Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi: In Pound-for-Pound Debate, Don't Forget Oleksandr Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi: In Pound-for-Pound Debate, Don't Forget Oleksandr Usyk

In Tuesday's episode of "Deep Waters" on ProBox TV, analyst Paulie Malignaggi talks about boxing's pound-for-pound best, including Naoya Inoue, whom he describes as "nipping at the heels" of Terence Crawford - the fighter Malignaggi considers No. 1 in the world regardless of division. One man who could make Malignaggi rethink his position is scheduled to fight for the undisputed heavyweight title May 18 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

P4P arguments aside, Usyk is a special fighter. He seems vulnerable to the body but his will to win overcoming really tough spots against Joshua and DuBois should make him a fan favorite with anyone who loves boxing. I'd love to see him dethrone Fury as the lineal.

Comment

If he beats Fury he should be number 1.

Comment

You can't be in top 3 p4p if someone already beat you... so Yea usyk, fury, crawford are all top candidates

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
          You can't be in top 3 p4p if someone already beat you... so Yea usyk, fury, crawford are all top candidates
          fury is my p4p no1 as well

i am taking into consideration the rolls of fat he has to make this decision

Comment

Paulie Malinaggi is the most racist person in boxing like Charles Barkley in NBA

Comment

Once HWs can move around divs, they shouldn't be considered.

Comment

Working...
              X