Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vasiliy Lomachenko-George Kambosos Jr. Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vasiliy Lomachenko-George Kambosos Jr. Final Press Conference

Ukrainian fighting legend Vasiliy Lomachenko will battle home country favorite George Kambosos Jr. for the vacant IBF lightweight world championship on Sunday, May 12, at RAC Arena in Perth, Western Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

EASY win for Loma…he arguably beat Haney in his last fight whereas Kambosos got schooled by a bum.
    Last edited by HisExcellency; 05-09-2024, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HisExcellency View Post
      EASY win for Loma…he arguably beat Haney in his last fight whereas Kambosos got schooled by a bum.
      easy ? not as easy as it was 8 years ago i am sure of that but i get what you are saying at first look or at a closer look it appears that way, but inside the ropes sometimes things happen and odds change. But yea i am expecting a win for Lomo how and under what conditions depends remember a cut and off night and things start to pile up on a fighter. Just hoping for an interesting fight and a good card to develop.

Comment

Loma is in for a rough night. He is one of those guys who fade badly once they lose a step. I think Kambosos outpoints him here

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

easy ? not as easy as it was 8 years ago i am sure of that but i get what you are saying at first look or at a closer look it appears that way, but inside the ropes sometimes things happen and odds change. But yea i am expecting a win for Lomo how and under what conditions depends remember a cut and off night and things start to pile up on a fighter. Just hoping for an interesting fight and a good card to develop.
          I like Kambosos and RESPECT his story but feel that he shot his load (so to speak) against Teofimo and has never been the same fighter since. Hence the back to back losses against Haney where he was CLEARLY outclassed (unlike Loma who arguably beat him despite being a decade younger) and recent schooling by bum Hughes.

Therefore, I’m picking Loma to win by a wide UD.

real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

George Kambosos is Delusional.
            Lomachenko will knock him out in under 6 rounds.
            I just watched the press conference.
            Kambosos is so full of S@%t
            Even his eyes are brown

Comment

To me this is a mismatch. Even tough Lomachenko is old, he still has too much technique and skills for kambosos.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdoug58 View Post
                George Kambosos is Delusional.
                Lomachenko will knock him out in under 6 rounds.
                I just watched the press conference.
                Kambosos is so full of S@%t
                Even his eyes are brown
                Kambosos is trying to get fired up and bring the same intensity that he did against Teofimo but that ship has sailed.

Comment

Working...
                X