No announcement yet.

Let ryan garcia fight errol spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let ryan garcia fight errol spence

Errol Spence will give Ryan Garcia life altering injuries and i’m here for all of it. Ryan garcia is a disgrace to boxing.

Originally posted by thebrownbomber_ View Post
    Errol Spence will give Ryan Garcia life altering injuries and i’m here for all of it. Ryan garcia is a disgrace to boxing.
    Let errol pay his trainer first lol

we don’t know what’s left of spence after that woopin he got from crawford. Im sure it affected him physically and mentally more than his crash.where he at anyway?
    Teetotaler69 Teetotaler69 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post

Let errol pay his trainer first lol

we don’t know what’s left of spence after that woopin he got from crawford. Im sure it affected him physically and mentally more than his crash.where he at anyway?
      At least spence went out fighting. the worst boxer in boxing history took a. knee and quit like the worst boxer of all time he is.

Comment

Spencerina can't make 147 which is why the bud rematch ain't happening boy lmfao

Nice sig though. Did you know froid was roided out? He wuz dehydrated doe 20 years iyeboxing but he dehydrated you dummys crack me up. Usada doe
        Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Ryan would smash Spence face in make it happen would love to see the LDBC squirm after back to back beatdowns.

Comment

Makes more sense right now then Errol vs Bud 2 ever did so I wouldn't be mad at it.

That said with Ryan popping dirty its likely he'll get suspended for 6-12mos so probably not doable next.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
              Spencerina can't make 147 which is why the bud rematch ain't happening boy lmfao

Nice sig though. Did you know froid was roided out? He wuz dehydrated doe 20 years iyeboxing but he dehydrated you dummys crack me up. Usada doe
              Speak english you blabbering moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
                Ryan would smash Spence face in make it happen would love to see the LDBC squirm after back to back beatdowns.
                LOL ****ING DUMBASS. The same guy who quit against a 5’5” manlet? Spence will give ryan permanent brain bleeding and i will enjoy every single second of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Makes more sense right now then Errol vs Bud 2 ever did so I wouldn't be mad at it.

That said with Ryan popping dirty it’s likely he'll get suspended for 6-12mos so probably not doable next.
                  Ryan honestly deserves to be banned from boxing. Worst boxer of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by thebrownbomber_ View Post

Ryan honestly deserves to be banned from boxing. Worst boxer of all time.
                    Haneys deserves to be banned from boxing he's ***** made like all these new age hip hop fairys punks. Haney is the weakest boxer of all time and the bitxhiest boxer of all time from that ghey hip hop scene.

Comment

Working...
                    X