Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Calls for Artur Beterbiev to Provide Medical Details of Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBO Calls for Artur Beterbiev to Provide Medical Details of Injury

[Click Here To Read More]

Is 10 days long enough?

Comment

Is WBC onboard. I heard Sulaiman wont sanction Bivol since he is Russian.

Comment

By the time this fight happens there will be a WBC 'interim', WBO 'interim' and a WBA 'regular' in the same weight class. 'Undisputed' achieves nothing when fighters are inactive.
        jackblack008 jackblack008 likes this.

Comment

he gets hurt a lot bc it allows him to go to "his" doctors and they can prescribe the proper meds (roids) and not be a conflict of interest or banned substances........
          That is a joke of course why would anyone go outside the lines of agreements on boxing behaviour i mean come on man, they are kissing a fools azxxx who is running from the police and drunk as a dummy out on the roads but hey you got hurt ? Lets investigate this thing further give me a break we all see the truth of it all................

Comment

AXiO SPORTS MEDICINE CLINIC
            Physiotherapy Centre
            Blvd de Pugiliste Ouest 1750, QC

FAO: WBO
            1056 Muń​oz Rivera Ave
            San Juan, PR

Dear Sirs,

I write to provide the medical explanation as requested.

Mr Beterbiev has injured his knee and it is really very, very sore. In this physician's opinion, he should keep weight off the knee until it is better. My prognosis is that his recovery will be as follows: in good time.

Yours faithfully

Dr Mabel Sirrup

​​​​​​
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
              By the time this fight happens there will be a WBC 'interim', WBO 'interim' and a WBA 'regular' in the same weight class. 'Undisputed' achieves nothing when fighters are inactive.
              If Bivol -Beteribev happens, the winner will be the only champ at 175. With or without belt.

Comment

Working...
              X