Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the supposed amount found in Ryan was 1 billionth of a gram lol NYSAC allowance...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

You were acting like you found out something good not too long ago. What happened?
    I've been correct about this whole ****ery I've always said the corrupt commission the same commission who employs that pos racist corrupt scumbag Harvey Dock would look to "take care" of Haney and there we go they took care of him during the fight ensured he didn't suffer a KO loss and now this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

I've been correct about this whole ****ery I've always said the corrupt commission the same commission who employs that pos racist corrupt scumbag Harvey Dock would look to "take care" of Haney and there we go they took care of him during the fight ensured he didn't suffer a KO loss and now this.
      More victim mentality from Regge the racist (alt of the banned poster Trey Shaw). If Garcia was anything but Mexican, he’d be calling for a public hanging. But because Garcia is, that makes him a victim in Regge the racists mind.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

More victim mentality from Regge the racist (alt of the banned poster Trey Shaw). If Garcia was anything but Mexican, he’d be calling for a public hanging. But because Garcia is, that makes him a victim in Regge the racists mind.
        He needs a master thread for all this crap is all I know. Jesus...

Comment

I think this Regge guy might be that banned poster Trey Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post

I think this Regge guy might be that banned poster Trey Shaw
            Why are you switching back n forth to you're just the phags account.

Comment

Bro, I'm not him. He just said it so much that I was joking. Calmate

Comment

Regge the racist (alt of the banned poster Trey Shaw), yesterday first you said I had 6 alts, then you said I have 4 alts in the same thread. Today you say I have 3 alts. You can’t remember which lie you told last.

For the record, I have NEVER had an alt here.

So far we’ve established that you’re a racist, an idiot and a liar. Not exactly a good endorsement of you. What else ya got?

Comment

Ryan ain't gonna fook you...well actually as wild as hes been acting he might. Keep up the Ryan **** riding on nsb & you might get the real thing.

And holy sh^t idk that I've seen anyone defend a banned substance guy as hard as you. Fair play to Ryan if he had a unintentional reason for this substance in his system, but as with anyone whos popped dirty you are always guilty until proven innocent to me & even then I think there are question marks on you.

Comment

Regge the racist (alt of the banned poster Trey Shaw), yesterday first you said I had 6 alts, then you said I have 4 alts in the same thread. Today you say I have 3 alts. You can’t remember which lie you told last.

For the record, I have NEVER had an alt here.

So far we’ve established that you’re a racist, an idiot and a liar. Not exactly a good endorsement of you. What else ya got?
                    Just the phag switching accounts up non stop hahahajjaaajjajhaha EXPOSED!!!!!!

Comment

Just the phag switching accounts up non stop hahahajjaaajjajhaha EXPOSED!!!!!!
                      Regge the racist (alt of the banned poster Trey Shaw). Yesterday you posted that I had 6 alts, then in the same thread you said I had 4 alts. Today you say I have 3 alts. You lie so much that you can’t even remember what lie you told last.

For the record, I’ve NEVER had an alt.

So far, we’ve established that you’re a racist, an idiot and a liar. Not exactly a good review of you as a person. What else ya got?

Comment

Working...
                      X