No announcement yet.

Virgil never asked that of ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tmoney84 View Post
    Virgil is a hypocrite n honestly low key racially biased.. first of all he NEVER asked that of ward.. A fighter that has a suspect "all time great" resume. He made Dawson come down to him.. stayed in his division despite Adonis Stevenson just 7 lbs away. Second is hill always hates on non black fighters and asks them to do what he doesn't ask of his fighters, or black fighters period . After canelo ko'd khan he was screaming for canelo to go up n fight ggg.. bottom line inoue has already gone up 3 weight classes, but supposed to do up another 2 to fight an "all time" power puncher in his prime??? Lol man sit up high beige ass down somewhere n try to improve as a trainer, cuz since ward, your no where to b seen
    I’m guessing you keep the same energy about people being ‘racially’ biased when Floyd was called out countless times to fight GGG? Or Rigo to fight Loma?

Just because someone has a different opinion to yours it makes them racially biased lol. Some of you guys in here have major issues about race and mask it through boxing.

Canelo was fighting at 155, MIDDLEWEIGHT and making guys fight at catchweight. That’s why people called him to move up and fight GGG, not because of your made up agenda about ‘racist’.
    Last edited by messi807; 05-08-2024, 09:28 PM.

Comment

yes, he's an idiot or just dumb and cant count....he's using rigo fighting Loma at 130 to justify Inoue moving to 135 to fight tank.......somebody explain this idiot, Inoue has already climb that much weight classes and already a champion at the current weight!

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Bingo. So many num-nuts on here that can’t keep the same energy lol.
        The fvkcing irony

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

I’m guessing you keep the same energy about people being ‘racially’ biased when Floyd was called out countless times to fight GGG? Or Rigo to fight Loma?

Just because someone has a different opinion to yours it makes them racially biased lol. Some of you guys in here have major issues about race and mask it through boxing.

Canelo was fighting at 155, MIDDLEWEIGHT and making guys fight at catchweight. That’s why people called him to move up and fight GGG, not because of your made up agenda about ‘racist’.
          Fvkcing idiot GGG never called out froid "countless times" it was once or twice at beat and it was asked by an interviewer. He never pursued the fight

Also rigo was the boogeyman for Loma by you exact ****** black panthers. Yall were saying Loma was ducking then when the fight was made yall backpeddled a bit then when he quit you ****** fvkcs came out with excuses dumb fvkc

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

It's one of the few articles on the front page.

He basically says inoue should move up to 135 to fight stank and no point of a catchweight because fvkc inoue.

This thread was made because you can't comment on the article
            Hahahaha that doesn’t surprise me one bit.

Comment

Fvkcing idiot GGG never called out froid "countless times" it was once or twice at beat and it was asked by an interviewer. He never pursued the fight

Also rigo was the boogeyman for Loma by you exact ****** black panthers. Yall were saying Loma was ducking then when the fight was made yall backpeddled a bit then when he quit you ****** fvkcs came out with excuses dumb fvkc
              IIRC Golovkin had said he’d fight Floyd at 154 in that interview.

Andre Ward said he’d go to 160 for Floyd but nobody calls that out lol
              Teetotaler69 Teetotaler69 likes this.

Comment

It's one of the few articles on the front page.

He basically says inoue should move up to 135 to fight stank and no point of a catchweight because fvkc inoue.

This thread was made because you can't comment on the article
                Any idea why you can't comment on it? The moment I read the article I wanted to comment that Virgil was saying some of the dumbest **** that I've ever heard before,but the comment link doesn't seem to be working.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post

Any idea why you can't comment on it? The moment I read the article I wanted to comment that Virgil was saying some of the dumbest **** that I've ever heard before,but the comment link doesn't seem to be working.
                  Lmao same. Idk it just does that sometimes. Maybe later on it'll let people comment
                  mike1010011 mike1010011 likes this.

Comment

I wouldnt say it should happen but Inoue going up there is doable, Manny did it why cant Inoue, I don't know why so many fans don't want to see the best fighters dare to do great things.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                      I wouldnt say it should happen but Inoue going up there is doable, Manny did it why cant Inoue, I don't know why so many fans don't want to see the best fighters dare to do great things.
                      Because they have completely different body types?

Comment

Working...
                      X