Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Still Positive For Ostarine, Cleared Of 19-Norandrosterone, Awaiting B-Sample Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something tells me those B samples never see the light of day.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post
      NOT trying to defend Ryan but the mma community says osterine is in a lot of muscle building supplements and it’s not on the label.Just saying it’s totally possible Ryan ain’t lying.
      if u are going to cheat this is the way to go, plausible deniability

Comment

Originally posted by Theshotyoudontsee View Post
        There has been a warning since 2017 on many supplements not mentioning Osterine as an ingredient while being tainted by the drug, meaning that the athlete is not aware that it was ingested.

https://usada.org/athlete-advisory/growing-evidence-ostarine-athlete-risk/

Combine that with the fact that the levels were actually so low as to not give any advantage, the obvious conclusion is that Garcia did not "use drugs" to win the fight.

I would say there is more than a good chance that someone invested in Devin Haney is responsible for the entire non-event....this was all almost surely known before they released all this info. The circus based on disinfo has it look as the loss was tainted and given Haney an excuse.

The whole thing was a sham. You can bet on that.
        Ah look at you man. So sweet. Listen you're betting on it being a sham and that ryan is being framed by someone. Good for you. You probably also follow him on instagram i presume. Perfect. Now i like a bet myself and here's mine.

He cheated. He did it on the scale. He did it by taking osterine. His problem was being to busy posting goofy nonsense and biblical fairytales which made him forget taking the masking agents at the right time.

Also please stop stating "facts" from ryans attorney, thats laughable at this point of the investigation.

Mind you, im no fan of haney. He lost 2 loma and his way of boxing bores the living s outta me but this was an unfair fight.

I like bowling btw.​

Comment

Ryan deserves CTE.
          Boxing God Boxing God paulf paulf like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

if u are going to cheat this is the way to go, plausible deniability
            MMA Stans have said the exact same thing.
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Honestly I’m not a princess Ry fan but anyone can see this is pretty sus. Now it’s only positive for one out of 2 and not even really lmao. Wtf
              alfred64 alfred64 turnedup turnedup like this.

Comment

Haney cheated by Paying Harvey **** and Judge, but no one is investigating that and that was in plain sight for everyone to see.

Comment

May I have been wrong this entire time? Snap to judgement? I guess we will see may 22nd but right now I’m looking like I jumped the gun and I think many of us did. If he can show how the osterine got there I’m gonna have to do a mea culpa as should some others. That negative nandrolone is huge imho, it’s really what seemed to bother most of us.

Comment

Once again we yawn as the thickened plot appears to consciously obfuscate itself....

Comment

my bet is on a 3rd substance being discovered from the 2nd test

Comment

Working...
                      X