Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking!!! OSTARIN levels show to be extremely low, More bad news for the Haney fanboys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel the Victor Conte accusations are beyond the pale and semi trollish.

I think the likely scenario is Ryan ingested an contaminated supplement which he'll have to prove to the commission and if he can't the fight will likely be turned to a NC.

dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

I know it ain't boxing but Jon Jones used to get tons of **** for trace amounts of turinabol found in his system. Watching people now justify Ryan's use of Ostarine, which has massive benefits for cardio and weight loss, is hilarious to me.

Really shows you how these peoples morals only apply to certain demographics and not others.

Comment

Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post
        I know it ain't boxing but Jon Jones used to get tons of **** for trace amounts of turinabol found in his system. Watching people now justify Ryan's use of Ostarine, which has massive benefits for cardio and weight loss, is hilarious to me.

Really shows you how these peoples morals only apply to certain demographics and not others.
        Wtf are you talking about Jon Jones is still held in high regard and is regularly called the GOAT of mm yet you say he received shytt.

He's the right shade so the media swept it under the rug.

Comment

Gawd you're ****ing ******.

Comment

ok so the test came back positive and haneys fans questioned it, I think any fan base would have made a fuss over test coming back positive. Any trace of a banned substance would have you livid if your fighter lost to a guy with it so stop lol

Comment

Heeey Bill Haney!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                Gawd you're ****ing ******.
                Heeey bill haney

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  ok so the test came back positive and haneys fans questioned it, I think any fan base would have made a fuss over test coming back positive. Any trace of a banned substance would have you livid if your fighter lost to a guy with it so stop lol
                  And like that the Haney fairy boys scrambling for excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    it's still a banned SARM, no matter how much was detected. You don't get that from food.
                    You can get it from supplements

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

And like that the Haney fairy boys scrambling for excuses.
                      so did he have traces of a banned substance or not? haney got his azz beat but I think any fan base would complain in this case. so your argument is that because it was so little that they should ignore it? or that victor conte did it?

Comment

Working...
                      X