Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking!!! OSTARIN levels show to be extremely low, More bad news for the Haney fanboys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Are you serious?????

because the corrupt **** conte poster boy for snac is Devin ****in Haney and Conte is In in bed and consulting with Vada!!!!!!!!

give me a fuxkin break it's so damn obvious not even funny.
    so conte is willing to risk his reputation, money and possibly even jail time, to frame Ryan because of Haney??? makes no sense..

like i said, a clean fighter shouldnt have any questions around his drug test... this only happens to cheaters.
    Last edited by IceTrayDaGang; 05-08-2024, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

so conte is willing to risj his reputation, money and possibly even jail time, to frame Ryan because of Haney??? makes no sense..

like i said, a clean fighter shouldnt have any questions around his drug test... this only happens to cheaters.
      Hahajjaja where have you been?

conte risked his reputation decades ago ultimately becoming the most notorious drug distributor in history....and he's associated with thr corrupt ****s who tested ryan!!!!!

Red fuxkin flags if ever there was one!!!!

Comment

I knew this was all bullsh.it. They tried to cheat him with the ref, the judges and now the obvious Conte influenced ped results.
        eco1 eco1 Regge Regge like this.

Comment

Hahajjaja where have you been?

conte risked his reputation decades ago ultimately becoming the most notorious drug distributor in history....and he's associated with thr corrupt ****s who tested ryan!!!!!

Red fuxkin flags if ever there was one!!!!
          why would conte risk losing money and jail time for haney??? a clean fighter shouldnt have any questions around his drug test.

Comment

so conte is willing to risk his reputation, money and possibly even jail time, to frame Ryan because of Haney??? makes no sense..

Conte has no reputation. Actually the only reputation he has is being a scumbag cheat that helped Mosley cheat his way to a De la Hoya win.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

Conte has no reputation. Actually the only reputation he has is being a scumbag cheat that helped Mosley cheat his way to a De la Hoya win.
              why would conte risk losing money and jail time for haney???? is haney the only fighter who has worked with conte??? i dont think so... a clean fighter shouldnt have any questions around his drug test... this only happens when a fighter cheated.

Comment

why would conte risk losing money and jail time for haney??? a clean fighter shouldnt have any questions around his drug test.
                You definitely are not familiar with Victor conte

Comment

So 2 positives and one negative equals a negative?

I guess that is the 2000 year old math those two girls just figured out.
                  uppercut510 uppercut510 likes this.

Comment

You definitely are not familiar with Victor conte
                    no, I am very familiar with conte which is why I am saying why would he risk losing money and jail time.

so did conte have anything to do with canelo's positive test too?? or just little miss ryan?

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post
                      Boxing is full on cardio so back to back camps since the Luke Campbell fight and gaining that much weight in such short amount of time is fishy, apart from the positive tests result of a banned substance.
                      Dude that was 3 years ago and he hasn’t even been that active. From his early to mid 20s, how is him going from 135 to 147 at 5’10 fishy lmao. Positive tests are damning for sure, but his weight gain is nothing out of the ordinary.

Comment

Working...
                      X