No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nery Goes Full Circle, From Villain To Anti-Hero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nery Goes Full Circle, From Villain To Anti-Hero

TOKYO - Luis Nery might have cut a dejected figure this morning. There was discolouration around his eyes but as he sat in the hotel lobby, he posed for pictures and signed autographs for the fans. He smiled more than he had all week.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nery earned my respect with his performance. Probably the biggest winner of any other person knocked out I can remember. How he responded to being dropped the first time was something everyone can appreciate and learn from. He showed heart, toughness, and big cojones b fighting back! I will def be a fan moving forward.
    JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      Nery earned my respect with his performance. Probably the biggest winner of any other person knocked out I can remember. How he responded to being dropped the first time was something everyone can appreciate and learn from. He showed heart, toughness, and big cojones b fighting back! I will def be a fan moving forward.
      So you’ve been alive to see Vargas battle Trinidad, Castillo battle Corrales, Cotto battle a plaster wrapped Margarito, more recently Lubin battle Fundora, and Yarde battle Beterbiev…..and Nery, who won 1 round based on landing 1 punch (in a round he only landed 4 punches) is the biggest winner of any fighter knocked out that you can remember? Interesting.
      diplo diplo nghtmr111 nghtmr111 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        So you’ve been alive to see Vargas battle Trinidad, Castillo battle Corrales, Cotto battle a plaster wrapped Margarito, more recently Lubin battle Fundora, and Yarde battle Beterbiev…..and Nery, who won 1 round based on landing 1 punch (in a round he only landed 4 punches) is the biggest winner of any fighter knocked out that you can remember? Interesting.
        Can we add JMM v Pacquiao (first fight I think) with Marquez down 17 times in Round One?

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          Nery was cooked and fully deserved it.

Humble Inoue spoke to his people and showed his respects to him despite all the controversy from Nery.

With that being said, Fk Nery moving forward, Lol!

Comment

“Yes, I think he’s very good. He’s not really that strong, he has incredible speed. I still think he’s not the best one in the world. [He’s] not the best pound-for-pound.”

Ah Nery being salty.

Comment

The left hooks caused fireworks, but the right hook was lights out.

Comment

Full circle would be back to villain

You're the same as people who say 360⁰ meaning opposite when it's clearly not

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Louie View Post

Can we add JMM v Pacquiao (first fight I think) with Marquez down 17 times in Round One?
                  I don't recall JMM being knocked out in any of their fights (obviously I know you're deliberately exaggerating the no. of KDs).

Comment

Big props to Nery he dropped Inoue and had him going fought like a true champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X