Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any proof beterbiev is actually injured?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post

And when he was in camo, you think he was ducking somebody or didn't want to fight?

Not everything in the world revolves around your desire for entertainment. Some things are actually way more important, whether it's enlisting to fight or enlisting to provide morale and national pride.
    Oh, now we sing another song to apologize for a lie? Not everything in the world revolves around your pink glasses either. And I can live without watching boxing for one simple reason - I do martial arts anyway and one training brings me more joy, satisfaction and development than watching any top fight.

Simulating boosts national pride, yeah - for some nations...

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post

Oh, now we sing another song to apologize for a lie? Not everything in the world revolves around your pink glasses either. And I can live without watching boxing for one simple reason - I do martial arts anyway and one training brings me more joy, satisfaction and development than watching any top fight.

Simulating boosts national pride, yeah - for some nations...
      A lie? Some nations? Elvis was in the army. You think he was fighting from a foxhole? Or how about Ted Williams and other ball players of old? Many famous people served back then, some actually fought. Others were more valuable for morale.

So while you're kicking your wooden man, and drinking your chocolate bananaberry protein shake, consider that there are countries who are fighting for their very existence against real men, artillery and machines, while neighbors, friends and family die daily and while everything crumbles around them. And they need what few resources they can get and have the prerogative to allocate them how they see fit, without asking your advice.

And what does any of it have to do with Usyk or Loma anyway? You're saying they didn't want to box? They were very active before it all started, and put their careers on hold for a while, passing up $$$. You must have some kind of personal gripe without knowing them personally.

Go hate on oppressors dude. Leave the oppressed alone; they have enough problems. Especially when you have no perspective.
      Apollo7 Apollo7 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post

A lie? Some nations? Elvis was in the army. You think he was fighting from a foxhole? Or how about Ted Williams and other ball players of old? Many famous people served back then, some actually fought. Others were more valuable for morale.

So while you're kicking your wooden man, and drinking your chocolate bananaberry protein shake, consider that there are countries who are fighting for their very existence against real men, artillery and machines, while neighbors, friends and family die daily and while everything crumbles around them. And they need what few resources they can get and have the prerogative to allocate them how they see fit, without asking your advice.

And what does any of it have to do with Usyk or Loma anyway? You're saying they didn't want to box? They were very active before it all started, and put their careers on hold for a while, passing up $$$. You must have some kind of personal gripe without knowing them personally.

Go hate on oppressors dude. Leave the oppressed alone; they have enough problems. Especially when you have no perspective.
        • Ali refused to serve in the army.
        • ​​​​​​I am not kicking any wooden man but what do you practice?
        • I don't take supplements, no need for empty words except if you aim to make a worthless text look meaningful. But while you are chewing on your useless chips in front of the monitor, people are dying from starvation, Mr Cheap Philosphy. Do you at least donate to charities?
        • I can't help people fighting wars - do you? Nor I am responsible for those wars to happen.
        • If I have to defend my country I will do it, what is your point? But it is questionable if being a useless athlete on the front improves morale more than winning competitions.
        • Of anything you are throwing at me, how are you any better in fact?
        • I didn't mention any names, it seems you feel offended by assuming two fighters which means you are biased. You praise people without knowing them.
        • Go hate someone else, not anonymous people on the internet. Find a life is better.
        Last edited by N/A; 05-08-2024, 09:44 AM.

Comment

I'm sure he's injured, not exactly the kind of injury you can fake.

Like people thinking Fury cut his eye on purpose. You really think a fighter is gonna cause scar tissue on purpose when they're rescheduling for a couple of months later?

It's training camp, things happen
          boxinggod101 boxinggod101 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post

"What fury done" he literally had a legit cut. Some of you are thick as s*** why tf would either of them blow (never guaranteed a fight rescheduled) a potential huge Saudi payday to fake an injury the money is more important to their life than the fight.
            And why would someone cut themselves, reschedule the fight a day later knowing that a cut is only going to be a hindrance to their training/sparring for the rescheduled date and possible issue if it opens in a fight.

If you were gonna fake an injury to prepare more, a cut would be the most ****** option as its only detrimental to preparation.

The intelligence level of some people on here is shocking
            Last edited by deathofaclown; 05-08-2024, 07:23 AM.

Comment

I was hoping that all this nonsense talk here about Beterbiev knocking out Bivol will be over soon.

But we will wait for that still.
              Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post

ALL due respect but I was with him every day. His injury is absolutely positively 1,000,000% legitimate and if anyone knows Artur even a tiny little bit, you would know that heās never in his life looking for any type of excuse for anything. He doesnāt need time for an extra camp or any extra preparation. He is the most consummate professional that Iāve ever seen up close in my life.

1,000,000%.
                I'll take your word on it John, I know you are a stand up guy. Can you confirm if the fight is still happening when artur has healed?

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post

I'll take your word on it John, I know you are a stand up guy. Can you confirm if the fight is still happening when artur has healed?
                  I know with 1000 pct certainty that this is the only fight Artur wants…

Comment

Wbo just ordered proof of injury from a doctor

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post
                      • Ali refused to serve in the army.
                      • ​​​​​​I am not kicking any wooden man but what do you practice?
                      • I don't take supplements, no need for empty words except if you aim to make a worthless text look meaningful. But while you are chewing on your useless chips in front of the monitor, people are dying from starvation, Mr Cheap Philosphy. Do you at least donate to charities?
                      • I can't help people fighting wars - do you? Nor I am responsible for those wars to happen.
                      • If I have to defend my country I will do it, what is your point? But it is questionable if being a useless athlete on the front improves morale more than winning competitions.
                      • Of anything you are throwing at me, how are you any better in fact?
                      • I didn't mention any names, it seems you feel offended by assuming two fighters which means you are biased. You praise people without knowing them.
                      • Go hate someone else, not anonymous people on the internet. Find a life is better.
                      Lots of red herrings. You do you.

Comment

Working...
                      X