Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any proof beterbiev is actually injured?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post

"What fury done" he literally had a legit cut. Some of you are thick as s*** why tf would either of them blow (never guaranteed a fight rescheduled) a potential huge Saudi payday to fake an injury the money is more important to their life than the fight.
    Yeah cool story just believe everything you see on social media. Fury used the first camp before the "cut" as a fat burning camp most likely, with this second camp came the technical work and prep while he's not whale sized. He's got a history of pulling out of camps/fights as does beterbiev who has had "injuries" the last 3 camps and has had to reschedule all 3 of his recent fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post

Where did I say he was aging out someone 7 years younger? I think it's more likely he didn't have a great camp due to training during Ramadan and has come up with a way of getting another full camp in to prepare for bivols style.
      So you think he just called up the commissions and said "Hey, I got this injury that requires surgery. Trust me bro." and all four went "yeah, okay."

Or do you think he's getting his knee scoped for the fun of it?
      boxinggod101 boxinggod101 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post
        You think that when a fighter gets injured he simply calls a sanctioning body with "Hey, I am injured, we postpone the fight. Bye."? He is requested to provide a proof. I can think of one guy pretending he was doing some military activity while he didn't do any, just some photos in camouflage...
        Hahaha this. Basic office work they ask for proof, and he thinks that a fight of this magnitude, with all four sanctioning bodies and the money behind it they're just going to take his word for it as he gets some unnecessary surgery done.
        boxinggod101 boxinggod101 fifth_root N/A like this.

Comment

loma style hospital bed pic or it didnt happen

Comment

Seems a bit fishy to me, he's had "injuries" going into the last 3 fights. I think he's doing what fury done to usyk just creating more time to contend with bivols style come up with a proper gameplan he knows bivol will be his toughest fight yet. So wants an extra camp
            ALL due respect but I was with him every day. His injury is absolutely positively 1,000,000% legitimate and if anyone knows Artur even a tiny little bit, you would know that he’s never in his life looking for any type of excuse for anything. He doesn’t need time for an extra camp or any extra preparation. He is the most consummate professional that I’ve ever seen up close in my life.

1,000,000%.

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post

ALL due respect but I was with him every day. His injury is absolutely positively 1,000,000% legitimate and if anyone knows Artur even a tiny little bit, you would know that heâs never in his life looking for any type of excuse for anything. He doesnât need time for an extra camp or any extra preparation. He is the most consummate professional that Iâve ever seen up close in my life.

1,000,000%.
              Posters acting as if he has time to waste just shy of 40 and run the risking of something happening ruining probably a career high payday, the first Undisputed 175lb champion in my guess would be over 20 years, against an opponent he is a slight favorite against who is a well schooled boxer but unlikely to ko Beterbiev. If anyone is taking a nap its Bivol.
              _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Yeah cool story just believe everything you see on social media. Fury used the first camp before the "cut" as a fat burning camp most likely, with this second camp came the technical work and prep while he's not whale sized. He's got a history of pulling out of camps/fights as does beterbiev who has had "injuries" the last 3 camps and has had to reschedule all 3 of his recent fights.
                Delusional. Take your meds.

Comment

Seems a bit fishy to me, he's had "injuries" going into the last 3 fights. I think he's doing what fury done to usyk just creating more time to contend with bivols style come up with a proper gameplan he knows bivol will be his toughest fight yet. So wants an extra camp
                  Lol he's almost 40 but wants to postpone fights. Great logic there buddy! Also if you think he's scared of a light punching boxer slap yourself lol.

It always cracks me up when people say this boxer ducking Shakur, or this boxer ducking Haney lol. If you box or train you'd rather fight or spar guys like Shakur over guys like Pittbull Cruz lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Posters acting as if he has time to waste just shy of 40 and run the risking of something happening ruining probably a career high payday, the first Undisputed 175lb champion in my guess would be over 20 years, against an opponent he is a slight favorite against who is a well schooled boxer but unlikely to ko Beterbiev. If anyone is taking a nap its Bivol.
                    cannot even be overstated how much he wanted this fight to happen. This is always been his dream. But the injury is absolutely positively real. 1000%.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post
                      You think that when a fighter gets injured he simply calls a sanctioning body with "Hey, I am injured, we postpone the fight. Bye."? He is requested to provide a proof. I can think of one guy pretending he was doing some military activity while he didn't do any, just some photos in camouflage...
                      And when he was in camo, you think he was ducking somebody or didn't want to fight?

Not everything in the world revolves around your desire for entertainment. Some things are actually way more important, whether it's enlisting to fight or enlisting to provide morale and national pride.

Comment

Working...
                      X