Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why MAYWEATHER did not make weight. (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    He should fight Mosley next. I don't care what nobody says. That fight needs to happen now.

What I think he would do? If Pac wins. I think he fights Pac and then retire. The only way I see him fighting Cotto or Mosley is if they very vulnarable. Like if Cotto takes a beating from Pac or if Mosley looks very old against Berto. But, if both fighters look great. Then IMO he would fight a lesser opponent on PPV thinking he is a huge draw like Oscar. And, I would never rule out an Oscar rematch,
    i think he is back for more than just *******!! i honestly believe shane will get his too just not right now! Shane needs to go beat berto to build up this fight even more and then u would see a mega-fight between pbf and mosley!!

I will really question the JM fight if he doesn't fight again before march because that means it was not just a tune-up and i will be really pissed for picking on a future HOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x View Post
      Is al haymon-dios??
      The one and only.

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
      LOL see, this is what I mean by twisting facts around.

Who's going around calling Floyd the #5 WW? LOL is it because he doesn't technically have a belt and the 4 other champs are ranked above him? If that's the case, then technically he doesn't even deserve a shot at the #1 P4P fighter regardless of who wins Nov 14th since Floyd is ranked below the top WWs, so shouldn't Mosley then be more than qualified?

LOL @ Floyd as the #5 WW in the world. Just wow...
      Al, I think he misunderstood your post.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Al, Mayweather next fight MUST be Shane Mosley. That is why I told Larry. Floyd fans want to see Floyd prove he is the best WW. Floyd nuthuggers want to see him avoid the best fighters and make bucket of money. Floyd and the winner of Pac/Cotto would be fighting for the #2 spot at WW.
        Please consider me whichever you desire.

I want the next fight to be vs the Cotto/Pac winner.

If Cotto demolishes Pac, how do you discredit a Floyd-Cotto fight?

If Pac beats Cotto, how do you discredit fighting the guy who beat Cotto, given that Cotto beat mosley?

I want Floyd vs. Cotto/Pac in Spring 2010. Only if that fight can NOT be made should he go the Shane route.

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x View Post
          Is al haymon-dios??
          He is not.

Comment

• Floyd tried to make weight but wasnt about to kill himself in doing so, giving Marquez his only advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
              Floyd tried to make weight but wasnt about to kill himself in doing so, giving Marquez his only advantage.
              You really think so? Despite his statements IN JULY that "I'm not weighing 143"?

Comment

• That JMM fight was ****ed up. But it's over wit now. All is forgiven if he just fights SSM and the Pac-Cotto winner next yr.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  That JMM fight was ****ed up. But it's over wit now. All is forgiven if he just fights SSM and the Pac-Cotto winner next yr.
                  Mang,

Perhaps I'm just less intelligent, so i will beg your forgiveness.

I'm seeing these posts/threads about how FMJ is "bad for the sport". What is Mayweather taking away from anyone? In what way is he harming any other WW or JMW?

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                    Please consider me whichever you desire.

I want the next fight to be vs the Cotto/Pac winner.

If Cotto demolishes Pac, how do you discredit a Floyd-Cotto fight?

If Pac beats Cotto, how do you discredit fighting the guy who beat Cotto, given that Cotto beat mosley?

I want Floyd vs. Cotto/Pac in Spring 2010. Only if that fight can NOT be made should he go the Shane route.
                    If Cotto beats Pac, Floyd will lowball both Pac and Cotto. Cotto just beat the #1 P4P but Floyd will still try and get 70/30, to which Arum will gladly reply "go screw yourself, Floyd". If Pac loses Floyd will ask for 80/20, which Manny will happily decline on his way to retirement and becoming an singing senator in the Philippines.

If Pac beats Cotto, Floyd will still lowball Pac because he thinks he deserves more than the #1 P4P fighter who incidentally just beat a top fighter in a higher weight class. If Cotto loses, Floyd will lowball him the same way he lowballs a losing Manny, driving Cotto to a rematch with either Shane or Margarito.

PBF will be stuck with Shane because Shane doesn't mind a smaller piece of the pie just to prove that he is better than PBF. PBF will say that Shane doesn't deserve even a tiny piece of the pie and declines the fight.

In conclusion, there will be neither a Cotto nor a Pac nor a Shane fight. So who is PBF left with? JCC Jr. at Middleweight, perhaps. Who knows.
                    Last edited by koboy; 10-12-2009, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
                      That JMM fight was ****ed up. But it's over wit now. All is forgiven if he just fights SSM and the Pac-Cotto winner next yr.
                      i totally agree, I will lose all faith in him because of this if he doesn't go on to fight them!! But i have a feeling we will get to see a lot of floyd over the next few years!

Comment

Working...
                      X