Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Dropped But Brutally Destroys Luis Nery in Six Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
    ——————
    Inoue is fighting at 122 and it’s not unfathomable for him to move to 126 or even 130.
    To use Fundora as your rebuttal is just you being argumentative. You are equating moving up 1 or 2 weight class which total no more than 8 Ibs to moving from 154 to Heavyweight, which is 5 weight classes and over 50 Ibs. That’s being argumentative.

Not to drag this on, I see you have Inoue on your top P4P list so let’s just connect when he does move up to 126 so I can hear your excuses.
    The Funora coment was pertaining to his height. You just keep jumping around whenever it suits you.

108 to 122 is an increase of 11.5 percent A similar increase would be 154 to 175...which everyone claims is just "Too much for Canelo"

But yeah, we can connect again when Inoue moves up to 126. Because lord knows he has to move up six weight classes to be considered "p4p" to a Tank fan who won't even move up one division....hell, he won't fight guys in his own weight class.

Keep the same energy.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

The Funora coment was pertaining to his height. You just keep jumping around whenever it suits you.

108 to 122 is an increase of 11.5 percent A similar increase would be 154 to 175...which everyone claims is just "Too much for Canelo"

But yeah, we can connect again when Inoue moves up to 126. Because lord knows he has to move up six weight classes to be considered "p4p" to a Tank fan who won't even move up one division....hell, he won't fight guys in his own weight class.

Keep the same energy.
      ———-
      I am not disagreeing with you on Tank. I’m not sure why you are putting that on me. Clearly Tank has no interest in fighting threats. Tank has only one interest - MONEY. So he’ll probably fight Pacqiao next or maybe Connor Benn.

Just mark my words, Inoue will move up to 126. That’s my only disagreement with you.

Comment

Working...
      X