Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Dropped But Brutally Destroys Luis Nery in Six Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elheath View Post
    Heck, NERY would've definitely not have accepted a fight in Mexico.
    That only proves my point. The Japanese reversed a national ban for this. Is that all it took? A sacrificial lamb?

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Better resume than Inoue for sure.
      damn you a casual lol lots of you casuals around here. silly
      elcompachuy elcompachuy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
        cemented himself as 2nd best pound for pound after crawford...bud dont get sloppy and get planted on the seat of his pants not even when he faces this hard hitting madrimov at 154 just to skillful in the gym every day never out of shape why hes the best on the planet......
        Crawford got dropped by mean machine…
        Airtioteclint Airtioteclint likes this.

Comment

Fooking Nery is the one. Fear never entered his mind. He went to Japan 3 times as a victim and now I see his point of view. I still don't agree with what Nery did, but these boys don't plan to lose at home. Nery comes off as less guilty considering what he is facing. I still don't think this was a good idea.
          Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

108 to 122 is only a 14lb jump though. Whereas 135 to 154 is a 19lb jump. Get’s difficult the higher you go.

Theres 5’5 fighters at 140.
            Did those fighters start at 108? Frames make a difference
            pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Inouie dropped hard against a guy he was supposed to easily beat not a good look he came back to do what he was supposed to do bit his chin has been exposed on top of showing some ****iness you can tell his head is getting big. If he wants world wide respect he needs to come to the US. Imagine if Manny only stayed in the Philippines made all his opponents go there he would be criticized non stop.

Comment

At the same weight I’m not sure Inoue even beats a Tank. Broken orbital bone against an ancient Donaire.
                Dropped against a 9/1 Nery.

Great fighter but not in the same helm as Bud. Who is probably closest to Floyd/Manny.
                Would be extremely close. Bud is more skilled than Inoue (very close). Inoue hits harder than both Tank and Bud. I think.

Both of their title defence resumés are worthy of future HOF.

I dunno, Inoue just has that rare combination of being a devastating puncher, finisher, and also elite elite skill.

Is it fair to judge someone by a broken bone? He got up today like nothing had happened, and Nery caught him as sweetly as he could have hoped for.

Comment

Fig never got dropped tho.
                  Yeah but Figueroa is relatively **** average and is horrible to watch. And he wears t-shirts with his own face on them which is a bit cringe. Because that's important.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    Fooking Nery is the one. Fear never entered his mind. He went to Japan 3 times as a victim and now I see his point of view. I still don't agree with what Nery did, but these boys don't plan to lose at home. Nery comes off as less guilty considering what he is facing. I still don't think this was a good idea.
                    Yes big props to Nery he put inoue on his ass hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
                      Inouie dropped hard against a guy he was supposed to easily beat not a good look he came back to do what he was supposed to do bit his chin has been exposed on top of showing some ****iness you can tell his head is getting big. If he wants world wide respect he needs to come to the US. Imagine if Manny only stayed in the Philippines made all his opponents go there he would be criticized non stop.
                      Didn't really get dropped 'hard' did he.

Comment

Working...
                      X