Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

white americans just cannot cut it at boxing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
    yeah okay.

have you even ever boxed?
    he box shoes........

Comment

yeah okay.

have you even ever boxed?
      Does domestic violence count?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        stop being racists.... anyone can make it in boxing if they have what it takes
        Im gonna have to agree. I hope more people can pull through with the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Locz View Post
          Nessie ain't even Scottish, he's Welsh.
          He? I thought Nessie had a snatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Locz View Post
            Does domestic violence count?
            didn't think you had

Comment

didn't think you had
              I'm an amputee.

Comment

This guy is right, all white americans like jim jeffries, carnivore, ... suck at sports. that why they support our fighters and pretend they are one of us

Comment

dont know if hes trolling or not but ill give my 2 cents

as a white american myself, i have to say its true. most white americans come from suburban wealthy areas and are spoiled littled bitches who if you bumped into their rear bumper going 1 mph, they would call their lawyers up and have you sued. also if they fall down they will probably start crying since they scraped their knee. most white americans live in wealthy enviroments where they can just have minorities do all the work for them - which never teaches them the value of survival/hard work. they realize they cant cut it in boxing since it takes so much to excel in, so they try easier sports instead such as football (where they wear 100lbs of padding) and MMA (where they hug each other for 30 minutes) and swimming

its mainly the upbringing and enviroment they grow up in.

as a white american living in Brooklyn NYC, its a different enviroment here in such a fast paced big city. ofcourse you have the rich areas, but some areas are very poor and teach you the value or hard work, dedication, and survival. which is why it produces alot of good fighters both white+black (paulie malignaggi, zab judah etc.). as you can see im not one of the majority of white people

Comment

Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post
                    dont know if hes trolling or not but ill give my 2 cents

as a white american myself, i have to say its true. most white americans come from suburban wealthy areas and are spoiled littled bitches who if you bumped into their rear bumper going 1 mph, they would call their lawyers up and have you sued. also if they fall down they will probably start crying since they scraped their knee. most white americans live in wealthy enviroments where they can just have minorities do all the work for them - which never teaches them the value of survival/hard work. they realize they cant cut it in boxing since it takes so much to excel in, so they try easier sports instead such as football (where they wear 100lbs of padding) and MMA (where they hug each other for 30 minutes) and swimming

its mainly the upbringing and enviroment they grow up in.

as a white american living in Brooklyn NYC, its a different enviroment here in such a fast paced big city. ofcourse you have the rich areas, but some areas are very poor and teach you the value or hard work, dedication, and survival. which is why it produces alot of good fighters both white+black (paulie malignaggi, zab judah etc.). as you can see im not one of the majority of white people
                    race traitor!!!!!

Comment

Have any of you guys ever watched a MLB game?

The best players in baseball are white!

Comment

Working...
                      X