Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

white americans just cannot cut it at boxing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
    He shouldn't. People need to calm down with the banning.

After reading his post, I can tell he was already banned from English class.
    LOL @this comment and this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalion View Post
      QBs go as followed:

Tier 1 (Godly)
      P.Manning
      Brady
      Brees

Tier 2 (Superb)
      Manning
      Palmer

Tier 3(Great)
      Farve
      Warner
      McNabb
      Schaub

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
        Go check his passer rating for the last 2 seasons and you will be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post

It doesn't matter if Froch's power would carry, he wouldn't land and Hopkins would toy with him.

froch beat taylor in america...taylor beat hopkins twice...

Hopkins could not hack it at super middle weight with froch....even calzaghe schooled him b throwing 20000000000000000000 slaps a minute...the dues 45, jean pasca would kncok out hopkins...

Get someone who is relevant to beat froch, im more worried about dirrell than i would be if it was a 45 year old bore festaka hopkins..

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
            america has no good white atheletes ? hahahahah micheal phelps ? and 2 day froch is better than pavlik is a joke .and edit white or black i dont care as long as they're american usa usa usa!
            lol at this american having a white british in his signiture, that alone shows ive won the debate...

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
              its seems at sport in general...take europe where i think it was latvia a all white team beat the yanks a all balc team at basket ball..boxing all the decnt white boxers are white are from europe...

people have given me this "they go into american football" crap but thats domnated by black people in america...take rugby, its mainly white people in it...

basically white american atheletes are just to weak and feeble to be taken seriously..take kelly pavlik, was hyped and got spanked by someone 20 years older than him...

Another excuse ive seen is that "most boxing gyms are in non white areas"..the same can be said about britain. Mmost boxibg gyms are in poor inner city areas where there are alot of ethnic miniorites.

ricky hatton and carl forch are from cities of high enthic minority areas..plus there are less white people on ireland and wales yet produce many great boxers...

This is not a supremacy thread as im white and im not comparing white and black because that will bring the racists from both sides, but i do find it quite amusing that white americans are woeful at boxing and sport in general considering there is probably 200 000 000 white people in america...
              stop being racists.... anyone can make it in boxing if they have what it takes

Comment

Originally posted by Kalion View Post
                Go check his passer rating for the last 2 seasons and you will be surprised.
                i can't call matt great until he plays a full season and leads his team to the playoffs.

he's good, but not great yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  im pretty sure he's white, so he can't be racist.

maybe a nationalist.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

apart from white americans which is why im winning the debate...

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                      froch beat taylor in america...taylor beat hopkins twice...

Hopkins could not hack it at super middle weight with froch....even calzaghe schooled him b throwing 20000000000000000000 slaps a minute...the dues 45, jean pasca would kncok out hopkins...

Get someone who is relevant to beat froch, im more worried about dirrell than i would be if it was a 45 year old bore festaka hopkins..
                      Again.

Comment

Working...
                      X