No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez-Munguia Fight Week Diary: Day Five

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alvarez-Munguia Fight Week Diary: Day Five

It's Gervonta Davis' universe and everyone else is just living in it. That, again, was the conclusion it was tempting to draw in Las Vegas on the day of Saul Alvarez-Jaime Munguia, when Davis was an hour late to the press conference being staged to promote his fight, on June 15, with Frank Martin, and David Benavidez-Oleksandr Gvozdyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Alvarez actually hired a guy to take a beating and the four belts said cool, send cash.

And if you think there is something wrong with that you're labeled a hater...
    Last edited by factsarenice; 05-06-2024, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      Alvarez actually hired a guy to take a beating and the four belts said cool, send cash.

And if you think there is something wrong with that you're labeled a hater...
      If you couldn’t see Munguia’s positive work or the good boxing Alvarez did ,then you just might be a hater .I mean “hired to take a beating “. ! That’s silly,

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post

If you couldn’t see Munguia’s positive work or the good boxing Alvarez did ,then you just might be a hater .I mean “hired to take a beating “. ! That’s silly,
        I never said Mungia wasn't game or that Alverez didn't do some good work. What I'm saying is that Canelo Alverez personally hand picked and paid Munguia specifically to take a beating and nobody seems to care as long as they get their cut. That's just 100% accurate and I yes think there is something wrong with that.

Comment

Working...
        X