Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo signals Benavidez to come in the ring, Benavidez stays smiling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missed opportunity to raise his profile. Even if Canelo was trolling, GO UP THERE, get Jim Gray and Rafael and all the media talking about it, get 7 or 8 headlines tomorrow and raise your profile ahead of the upcoming 175 fight. Maybe he was drunk again?

Comment

WTF? When I saw another angle of the video I thought he was inviting Peso Pluma into the ring, he’s clearly pointing to Benavidez.

why the hell didn’t he go up there? I was for sure convinced Benavidez was going up on the ring when I first saw him sit down.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post
        WTF? When I saw another angle of the video I thought he was inviting Peso Pluma into the ring, he’s clearly pointing to Benavidez.

why the hell didn’t he go up there? I was for sure convinced Benavidez was going up on the ring when I first saw him sit down.
        It makes no sense to invite Benavidez into the ring if he did not want to fight him though. Whats the point?

Comment

Dave already had a few Cinko de Drinko margaritas in him. He’s clearly dedicated to his camp going on.
          Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
            Bizarre for him to not go up there. Why get cold feet then when he's actually being invited to the ring?
            I mean he has a fight coming up. I think it's kinda good to not create a big distraction with CANELO right now as he moves up in weight

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

so canelo is trying to get the guy he wont fight to hype the fight he wont make
              What are these Canelo pole smokers talking about honestly? I seen they just mocked but never pointed out how what I said earlier isn't a completely sane take.

Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Well according to Spray Resistant, he's moving up to 175 and now this fight is behind him. He's no longer interested. This is the new spin I guess. If it was the other way around and Benavidez tells Canelo to get in the ring in the post fight of his Gvozdyk fight, no one would care about weight classes, you'd just see threads like "Benavidez invites Canelo in the ring, Canelo SHOOK!!!"
                Yup
                Ill give you credit for this one
                If the shoe was on the other foot everyone would be calling out Canelo
                Maybe Benny was still stunned that Canelo last night did not show any recline or stamina problems
                Then again , I think it needs to be noted , that he was fighting Munguia

Comment

He wasn't signaling to Benavidez. If he really wanted Benavidez in the ring why didn't he call him in when he had the mic? Instead he ducked the question. Use some common sense people.
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

I saw Canelo signaling for someone to come in the ring.
                    I figured it was Benavidez. But wasn't sure.

If it was him and he froze up.
                    I don't know how anyone can defend that.

This is Boxing.
                    The best way to hype a future fight is a stare down / call out in the ring after a big fight.

Comment

this don’t make sense, if he was inviting him into the ring they would suggest he wants to make a fight with him. However his actions and words before and Since have said the total opposite

Comment

Working...
                      X