No announcement yet.

Canelo signals Benavidez to come in the ring, Benavidez stays smiling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo signals Benavidez to come in the ring, Benavidez stays smiling

Post fight in the ring last night, one of Benavidez boxingscene fans were yelling “Benavidez #1”. Canelo and his team take notice, Canelo points to the ring while staring at Benavidez.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Boxing/s/Yz9nYG4JSe

This is what I was saying last night, even Canelo expected Benavidez to get in the ring to call him out or something. Benavidez should’ve gone in during the live interview.

Remember what happened when he was interviewed during the Hitchens fight...

Comment

https://youtube.com/shorts/Siv8eAtqa...me_sd9VLE9mFWr

Comment

Missed opportunity David just froze lol.

Dude go up there ffs Nelo even invited him to the ring.

Comment

I found it on youtube as well, but i'm not sure how to embed videos on here.

Yeah, Benavidez awkwardly froze. His buddy, whoever that was, was doing all the shouting and talking. Benavidez just stood there smiling awkwardly.

Comment

He is moving on to 175, why should he let Canelo put him on the spot like that? Canelo is in his rearview at the moment.
            garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Bizarre for him to not go up there. Why get cold feet then when he's actually being invited to the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                He is moving on to 175, why should he let Canelo put him on the spot like that? Canelo is in his rearview at the moment.
                Just lol.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
                  Bizarre for him to not go up there. Why get cold feet then when he's actually being invited to the ring?
                  Well according to Spray Resistant, he's moving up to 175 and now this fight is behind him. He's no longer interested. This is the new spin I guess. If it was the other way around and Benavidez tells Canelo to get in the ring in the post fight of his Gvozdyk fight, no one would care about weight classes, you'd just see threads like "Benavidez invites Canelo in the ring, Canelo SHOOK!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Facepalm give yourself one

Comment

Working...
                    X