Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Nery Knows His Role as Naoya Inoue's Foe: 'I'm The Bad Guy'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Nery Knows His Role as Naoya Inoue's Foe: 'I'm The Bad Guy'

TOKYO - "You can say I'm the bad guy," said a stone-faced Luis Nery, the night before he will face Naoya Inoue in the Tokyo Dome. Nery is the villain of the piece here, banned from Japan but brought back to serve penance in front of Inoue's adoring fans. Having dethroned Japan's long-reigning bantamweight champion Shinsuke Yamanaka, Nery tested positive for a banned substance. Still, Japan allowed him back for a grudge rematch with Yamanaka. But when he came in three pounds overweight, it was deemed a cardinal sin. Worse followed for Japanese fight fans when Nery dispatched Yamanaka in half the time in their return.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WAR Nery

Comment

Nery has so many good qualities: speed, power, movement, aggressivity. But he can be his worst enemy. He seems focused this time, and hungry! If he is on top of his game, this could be a really really good fight.

Comment

serial cheater knows his role.

Comment

To me, the revenge isn't worth them reversing the lifetime ban. The monster is supposed to slaughter Luis, like a train running over a penny. Small consolation considering what Nery did. Let's suppose it doesn't go as planned. God forgive, if Nery draws blood and goes to war. No party and nobody to blame but themselves. Not that I think Nery will win, but a good show by Nery is small revenge.
          Last edited by Corelone; 05-05-2024, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Maybe if they invite Nery back again so the monster can KO him twice. That might even the score.
            eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

doing ped's and coming in overweight...floyd and canelo did that and they are boxings biggest stars. nery does it OH MAH GAWD VILLAIN!

Comment

Nery is the clearest definition of a CHEATER.

Not only was he on PEDs.

And not only was he overweight.

HE was 2 wgt classes overweight.

Comment

Working...
                X