Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tough Guy Jason Moloney Hoping to 'Ignite the Flame' Against Yoshiki Takei

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tough Guy Jason Moloney Hoping to 'Ignite the Flame' Against Yoshiki Takei

TOKYO - For someone who is instantly agreeable, Jason Moloney is one of boxing's tough guys. The WBO bantamweight champion is in equal parts universally liked and respected, and he has demonstrated a willingness to fight the best and to travel in order to test himself. On the road once more, he will defend his title against Yoshiki Takei on the undercard at the Tokyo Dome on Monday (May 6) night. "I think it's the hard way, but I've always done things the hard way, and as a fighter I just prepare myself as best I can take the biggest and best opportunities that come my way - and this is a great opportunity," said Moloney, a 33-year-old champion who has won 27 fights, lost just two and scored 19 stoppage victories.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Maloney fan here. No matter what happens, the brothers did themselves proud. They don't always win, but they go to the gold.
    Last edited by Corelone; 05-05-2024, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      Maloney fan here. No matter what happens, the brothers did themselves proud. They don't always win, but they go to the gold.
      Being such a big fan and all, maybe you could learn to spell his name correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita
        Moloney got this. I cant imagine him losing to a kickboxer.
        Not your typical kickboxer. and Takei hits like a truck

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post

Being such a big fan and all, maybe you could learn to spell his name correctly.
          Japanese probably spell it Moroney.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita

Yea he is a hard hitter and after what happened to Emmanuel Rodriguez earlier, damn anything goes. Even the Japanese fans didn’t think Nishida had a chance smh.

But I’m banking on Moloney’s experience and natural boxing instincts over the raw Takei.

Moloney is part of my 4 leg parlay bruh let’s go!!
            Sorry bout your parlay bro. My book didn’t even have that fight

Comment

Working...
            X