Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo haters Betterbieve beats Callum "what a monster" Crawford beats 38 yr old part time porter "what a monster" Canelo beats a young prime big undefeated Munguia "idk man Canelo just washed up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regge View Post

He's not just performing better he's greater better resume and still beating top young comp all while weighing 166lbs and 5'8" lol.

hes actually much smaller guy than spence

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post

Munguia's resume is not that good. Munguia is not a better fighter on top of that and makes many mistakes. Benavidez would demolish munguia easy.
      I think they have very similar resumes and are very similar fighters. Munguia has more skill and Benavidez is bigger and has more power. Munguia has much better footwork and a better jab. Both are active. Both have some of the same weaknesses too, both have slower hand speed and throw too many looping hooks. Both have good jaws and get hit.

I’d favor Benavidez over Munguai but barely and mainly due to size.

Benavidez needs to stay far away from Bivol who will school him.
      Last edited by Johnny2x2x; 05-05-2024, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Tbf Beterbiev most likely stops everyone Canelo has been in the ring with

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

With your logic, he should lure Porter out of retirement and fight him as well.

I don’t think OP is saying Canelo is better than Beterbiev because he beat Munguia. He’s saying fans increase their standards for what’s a good win when it comes to Canelo, but decrease those standards for other fighters.

Canelo and his fans claim that Canelo is an ATG. Canelo also claims he is the best at 168. Why wouldnt he be held to a higher standard? the claims are more lofty than they are for other fighters.

To me if he is going to continue to claim to be the best at 168 he needs to either fight David or drop the claims. He clams up when they ask him ok so are you fighting Benavidez next and its "uh ugh um if the money is right maybe" ok then stop calling yourself the best. If the ABC's had any integrity he would have been stripped already.
          Last edited by elfag; 05-05-2024, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

Beterbiev can’t even make it to a Bivol fight. Something Canelo at least did.

Canelo cant even hurt that bum Callum Smith. We saw how that went with Beterbiev.
            Oracle01 Oracle01 _Rexy_ _Rexy_ like this.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

Canelo cant even hurt that bum Callum Smith. We saw how that went with Beterbiev.
              And? Canelo couldn’t KO Ryder while Munguia did, let’s see, oh wait.

so now Callum Smith is a bum? Beterbiev’s biggest win in the past couple of years, the one everyone on this site was jizzing over is a bum. Thanks for confirming it.

Beterbiev is going to retire as the king of hypotheticals mythical match ups and what ifs. He was content fighting once a year vs bums as you say, never wanting to challenge himself because mean ole Bob Arum wouldn’t let him. Instead of talking about what a great trilogy he and Bivol had for the past six years we’re talking about a 40 year old getting injured going into his first big fight.

but yeah, let’s keep crying about Canelo doe.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

Instead of talking about what a great trilogy he and Bivol had for the past six years we’re talking about a 40 year old getting injured going into his first big fight.

but yeah, let’s keep crying about Canelo doe.
                I agree here.I am pissed off. I had to wait 6 years to get Bivol - Beterbiev on the table, but it will maybe not even happen.

Comment

Originally posted by regge View Post
                  you can't make this up you guys are wierdos.

I can only imagine how much you guys would be jizzing yourselves if betterbieve, bivol had beaten mungia you guys would proclaim then p4p number 1.

Canelo easily whooped callum "nawww canelo cherry picked"

betterbieve beats callum years later "wow amazing this man is so great p4p for sure" lol

comical!!!
                  you're a moron. Canelo ducks the best in his weight class like benavidez while bud wants to be undisputed and fights anyone. Canelo is not on or ever will be anywhere close to bud's level. Canelo is a cub next to crawford. Give me $200 million and i'll fight the best guy in my weight class. Lmaooooooo

Comment

so wait crawford is gonna beat porter in 2026 when he is 38?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

I agree here.I am pissed off. I had to wait 6 years to get Bivol - Beterbiev on the table, but it will maybe not even happen.
                      toprank waited too long to make bivol vs artur now it backfired

Comment

Working...
                      X