Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis Cruises to Decision Win Over Gabriel Maestre

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis Cruises to Decision Win Over Gabriel Maestre

Eimantas Stanionis ended two years of frustration Saturday at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, retaining his welterweight title by earning a unanimous decision over Gabriel Maestre on the Saul "Canelo" Alvarez-Jaime Munguia undercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 05-04-2024, 08:35 PM.

Cruises is a weird word to use for a fight that started out like that. I didn't really think Maestre was ever out of the fight. Article looks like it was written by someone who didn't watch the fight.

Comment

Stanionis won the fight but I don't think he cruised to a victory because nearly every round was competitive pretty much

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingUpdates View Post
        Eimantas Stanionis ended two years of frustration Saturday at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, retaining his welterweight title by earning a unanimous decision over Gabriel Maestre on the Saul "Canelo" Alvarez-Jaime Munguia undercard.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        ———-
        This is the guy Boots is ducking lol.
        I truly hope the next fight for Boors is this guy. Hearns has the money and it’ll be for a unification.

Let’s find another boogeyman after Boots knocks this guy off. Casuals are about to be on fire

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
          ———-
          This is the guy Boots is ducking lol.
          I truly hope the next fight for Boors is this guy. Hearns has the money and it’ll be for a unification.

Let’s find another boogeyman after Boots knocks this guy off. Casuals are about to be on fire
          Unification? Of what? Winner would be the undisputed bogus belt holder.

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post

Unification? Of what? Winner would be the undisputed bogus belt holder.
            ————-
            However way you feel about their belts, Stanionis is the WBA belt holder and Boots is the IBF belt holder.

Bud is about to claim the 154 Ibs WBA belt from Madrimov. WE ALL KNOW IT’S A SURE WIN FOR BUD. A legacy defining easy fight.

As much as I scoff at that fight, on paper, it gives Bud a title at a 4th weight class. Pacqiao fought David Diaz (Who?) for a title at 135. See how that works? A joke of a fight that adds up to the legacy of Pacqiao.

All that said, casuals were saying Boots ducked Stanionis. Well, here we are, that fight will probably happen end of 2024 and Stanionis will get beat up like a pińata.

Comment

———-

boogeyman beats boogeyman?

Comment

————-
                However way you feel about their belts, Stanionis is the WBA belt holder and Boots is the IBF belt holder.

Bud is about to claim the 154 Ibs WBA belt from Madrimov. WE ALL KNOW IT’S A SURE WIN FOR BUD. A legacy defining easy fight.

As much as I scoff at that fight, on paper, it gives Bud a title at a 4th weight class. Pacqiao fought David Diaz (Who?) for a title at 135. See how that works? A joke of a fight that adds up to the legacy of Pacqiao.

All that said, casuals were saying Boots ducked Stanionis. Well, here we are, that fight will probably happen end of 2024 and Stanionis will get beat up like a pińata.
                How ironic of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

boogeyman beats boogeyman?
                  ———
                  If we believe in boogeymen lol
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X