Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryosuke Nishida Defeats Emmanuel Rodriguez To Claim IBF Title In Osaka

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I'm asking which specific rounds you gave Franco in the fight you dribbler. Like i said, i knew you wouldn't as i'd prove you wrong like i always do.

Where are all the robberies in Japan like you claimed? You've listed a single fight which wasn't a robbery. I could be here all day giving Mexican and Mexican American robberies. They're happening every week it seems. Then when you add in all the conditions before they'll fight them. Wow. You personify corruption in world sport. That's a fact. But no wonder you are when you have people with your mind sets. You're detached from reality.

What Euro's lost their fights but were given the decision?
    Answer me ***** boy stop deflecting the question you inbred racist cunntt.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Answer me ***** boy stop deflecting the question you inbred racist cunntt.
      I asked which fights with Euro's you're talking about you idiot. How can i give any rounds when you haven't listed any fights?

The only one deflecting here is you. You made claims and can't back them up. I'm still waiting little man.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I asked which fights with Euro's you're talking about you idiot. How can i give any rounds when you haven't listed any fights?

The only one deflecting here is you. You made claims and can't back them up. I'm still waiting little man.
        No ***** boy I already told you which ones now take you're lazy inbred ass and go look for what I said.

Comment

No ***** boy I already told you which ones now take you're lazy inbred ass and go look for what I said.
          You don't list any Euro's getting robberies you absolute fruit cake. You mentioned the Franco fight in Japan and that's it. A fight i asked for your score card for but you deflected again. Just like you're doing now.

You're so detached from reality, you delude yourself that you're listing Euro robberies when you're not. But what else can i expect from someone who actually is inbred. That's why you're so small. You're stunted people.

Oh by the way, it's "Your lazy ass" Not "You're lazy ass". Maybe if you paid attention at school and weren't so lazy, you wouldn't be this dumb.

Comment

Just make sure you come back and answer the questions after your ban you fruitcake. Although it's surprising you weren't banned sooner.

Comment

Working...
            X