"Muh elite pedo conspiracy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano
    I was gonna hate because you've done too many muh threads
    That's a fair criticism, it's a sign I've become jaded with repetitive memes on this forum and elsewhere.

I'm glad you found some entertainment in this thread though.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

Why do you characterise Epstein as a "*******" vs "conservative" issue? Seems he just had a lot of powerful people in his pocket generally.

Russell Brand doesn't need to be smeared. He's always been a somewhat bizarre comedian who needed to find a new grift after his act became stale. In case you hadn't noticed, the internet is awash with "elite pedo" conspiracism. "They" (whoever "they" are supposed to be) are doing a poor job shutting it down wouldn't you say?
      No, when it was live (and Epstein alive) they shut down any mention of it, anyone on youtube who mentioned it had their channel suspended. With Epstein dead, everything is suppressed to an information drip-feed year after year, and the full details still haven't been released. They literally. had. a. Pedo. Island. for the ******* elite, and you're out here going "muh conspiracy" trying to pretend it didn't happen. You defend them, for what? they don't give a f about you bro, you're collateral, their useful idiot.

It was just like anyone who questioned vaccine safety got zapped, with all these tards from the head of the CDC to the demented POTUSes telling the brainless they won't catch covid, well now the truth is coming out and they don't give a ish about the average vaccine injured person who was gullible enough to inject that poison. They didn't come after Brand until he started pointing out inconvenient facts, then they went to town digging up whatever they could to demonetise him and try to shut him down.

As an aside, why are so you desperate to push corrupt billionaire's bought and paid for narrative onto people? Every time I see you in a thread you're pushing some libtard nonsense. What do you get out of pushing their lies? f-all, that's what, just dumb enough to waste your time defending these parasites.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 05-11-2024, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X