• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post

Laura Silsby.
    New Life Childrens Refuge.

Tried to traffic @ 30 children.
    Got freed with some help from her pal Hillary Clinton.

Probably why the thread starter didnt reply to my question.
    Laura Gayler now. She works for Alertsense (A company that does Amber Alerts for missing children)

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Laura Gayler now. She works for Alertsense (A company that does Amber Alerts for missing children)

Yeah.

I was aware of that.

But I said Silsby to make it easier for anyone trying to look up the " incident " we're talking about.

_Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

Fury also got popped for PED's just after the biggest win of his career when he was talking about stuff they don't like.

Dunno if there's a correlation
        I remember this too.

But that was just Crazy fat Tyson up to his old tricks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

Crazed "*******"

These fkers literally had a Pedo Island for over a decade trafficking underage girls for the ******* elite, all documented and reportedlhy videoed and then they turned the prison cell cameras off and murdered the pimp so he wouldn't squeal.

But it's a conspiracy, right

I don't know if they'd bother with Garcia but I do know they cancelled and smeared everyone else who spoke (or speaks) out against them who has a sizeable audience, even those on the Left like Russell Brand.
          Yeah the "​******* elite"

OAHTIGVTJAI6TLGIDWCHXLGKOM.jpg&w=691.jpg
          Last edited by bballchump11; 05-04-2024, 05:25 PM.
          MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Well, we do know that the Clinton Foundation was literally caught trafficking children out of Haiti.

But just because THAT is true, doesn't mean Ryan didn't piss hot.
            Well, I was living in Santiago, DR at the time and everyone knows how the Clintons F.ed up Haiti.

Out of 5 Billion the made 5 little houses, stole everything and the chaos Haiti is under today has t do with all they did.

The underground water was given to Hillary's little bro to be able to use in the mountains to extract the mines. F the Clintons.
            _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Is Hearn part of the NWO/Illuminati/pedo cabal or just working in conjunction with them to bring down Ryan?

If Hearn has joined the NWO/Illuminati/pedo cabal when did he join? It presumably was after Joshua's two defeats to Usyk.

How was Hearn initiated into the NWO/Illuminati/pedo cabal?

These are the important questions.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
                If you thought Ryan Garcia was simply an ill disciplined, mentally unstable social media addict you'd be gravely mistaken. He's actually a towering truth speaker, risking his life and threatening the establishment. Forget democracy campaigners in Russia and subversives in North Korea. Ryan is the one taking true risks for freedom.

The NWO/Illuminati/pedos had been monitoring Ryan for some time. Vacuous, uneducated, mediocre IQ sportspeople are their main threat. After Garcia was photographed with Donald *****, it was time to strike. An Inspector Gadget-type villain, stroking his cat in a darkened room, gave the orders to bring Garcia down.

This all powerful force didn't want to murder Garcia, they instead ordered VADA to fabricate a test result to discredit him. A genius tactic. The NWO/Illuminati/pedos approached Team Haney and Eddie Hearn to see if they wanted in on the action, to which they readily agreed.

This probably goes further of course. The Clintons and ***** are probably involved too.

I wouldnt put it past them.

maybe he just failed a drugs test legitimately, many boxers have, it's a dirty sport.

but it still doesn't change the fact you can't be in his position and speak the truth without them coming for you. I knew as soon as he started saying those things in public that something will happen if he continues.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
                  Is Hearn part of the NWO/Illuminati/pedo cabal or just working in conjunction with them to bring down Ryan?

If Hearn has joined the NWO/Illuminati/pedo cabal when did he join? It presumably was after Joshua's two defeats to Usyk.

How was Hearn initiated into the NWO/Illuminati/pedo cabal?

These are the important questions.
                  Eddie Hearn's parents were in Epsteins little black book, that's a fact. Their home phone number was in the book.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

I wouldnt put it past them.

maybe he just failed a drugs test legitimately, many boxers have, it's a dirty sport.

but it still doesn't change the fact you can't be in his position and speak the truth without them coming for you. I knew as soon as he started saying those things in public that something will happen if he continues.
                    Do you actually believe Ryan Garcia has something interesting to tell you about the world?

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post

Without involving Boxing.

Are you saying there's No human trafficking of children ?
                      Are you eluding that no Elites ( politicians , business men , etc . ) are / were involved ?

Human trafficking is a major problem worldwide and most of it has nothing to do with your parochial, party political fixation.

Comment

Working...
                      X