Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have some shame. Stop defending Cheaters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The irony of you having in your sig when he's the biggest cheaters of em all

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

I don’t drink beer or any kind of alcohol fàggot, been sober for 3+ years.

The only one looking stupid is your dumb ass claiming Dud has the best resume in boxing. His 147 campaign has been abysmal. Apart from blind zombie Spence who he should’ve fought 6 years ago, who is elite? Spence wasn’t elite, before the car crash he was, back in 2019. Who’s elite? Who are these murders row of killers that Dud had to go through to have the best resume in boxing?
      You disgusting f@got this is proof you are a down syndrome ridden imbecile.

Firstly this is the wrong thread, but i’ll address your nonsense here. Spence wasn’t elite after the car crash but he has two of his biggest win AFTER the car crash and showed zero signs of being shot, against Ugas and Garcia JR.

You think Mr European Bum of The Month has the best resume and that’s laughable. Canelos best win is against an OLD GGG who he should’ve fought when he was at canelo weight

Comment

Originally posted by thebrownbomber_ View Post
        How can you possibly defend a fighter who tested positive for not one BUT TWO substances? Who cheated on the scales? Who is an insensitive prick with an extremely annoying personality? Ryan Garcia embodies everything that is wrong with boxing.
        Drugs never hurt anyone and they definite don't ensure a W.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Drugs never hurt anyone and they definite don't ensure a W.
          Insanity that this is the current discourse on androgenic steroids which literally enhance muscle performance. Man boxing fans are some of the biggest scum known to man.

Comment

Insanity that this is the current discourse on androgenic steroids which literally enhance muscle performance. Man boxing fans are some of the biggest scum known to man.
            Bruh....Haney didn't even know he was fighting a roided guy

Stop being emotional because you didn't know it either.

Roids don't hurt anyone
            Non roiders do.
            Last edited by BodyBagz; 05-04-2024, 01:40 AM.

Comment

List of deaths due to injuries sustained in boxing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ined_in_boxing

Not one roider is responsible.

Comment

Devin Haney wouldn’t rematch Ryan Garcia even if he was clean. He wants nothing to do with him. What does that tell you? He’s afraid of a repeat asswhooping.

With Ryan Garcia having failed a drug test for their fight, that’s Haney’s off-ramp from a rematch and his reasoning is that he doesn’t fight cheaters.

I’ve never seen that. Usually a loser of a fight where the winner cheated somehow, would want to rematch the winner with assurance that everything is on an even playing field in the rematch.

This man is scared of Ryan Garcia and this is his off ramp.

Comment

You disgusting f@got this is proof you are a down syndrome ridden imbecile.

Firstly this is the wrong thread, but i’ll address your nonsense here. Spence wasn’t elite after the car crash but he has two of his biggest win AFTER the car crash and showed zero signs of being shot, against Ugas and Garcia JR.

You think Mr European Bum of The Month has the best resume and that’s laughable. Canelos best win is against an OLD GGG who he should’ve fought when he was at canelo weight
                  No I know what thread I’m in idiot. I’ll address you anywhere I want.

list these killers you speak of idiot.

yes nobody will ever say weight drained zombie Spence is better than second fight GGG. Only morons with agendas will say nonsense like that.

“Mr. European Bum” meanwhile Dud is about to fight some 10 fight Eastern Bloc nobody and you people are going to claim it’s the biggest current win in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

No I know what thread I’m in idiot. I’ll address you anywhere I want.

list these killers you speak of idiot.

yes nobody will ever say weight drained zombie Spence is better than second fight GGG. Only morons with agendas will say nonsense like that.

“Mr. European Bum” meanwhile Dud is about to fight some 10 fight Eastern Bloc nobody and you people are going to claim it’s the biggest current win in boxing.
                    That 10 eastern bloc nobody is still a bigger threat than Billy hoe saunders ☠️

Comment

Working...
                    X