Floyd best night vs Manny best night who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post

Nothing was worse than Andre Berto
    Not his fault he was supposed to fight Tim Bradley...Tim demanded like 7 million upon signing

Comment

• Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post

Pacquaios foot work the first three rounds tired Floyd out and he had to sit down and hold for the next 3 rounds and fight and in the middle of the ring....these guys were always my favorite fighters growing up I never thought they would fight so biased is out the window here...Floyd ain't neutralize shyt he could barely land clean because Manny had him halfway on his bicycle, and holding in the middle of the ring where floyd wasn't comfortable with a guy that could counter him clean with shots he don't see...he was able to see mosley shots but in the middle of the ring vs Manny he had fear there...high level chess match pay attention
      Well you’re obviously not neutral, because Pac won 2 rounds of that fight clearly, and if you were being very generous maybe 2 others. Floyd won 8-10 rounds and Pac had absolutely nothing to bother him. It was a schooling. No version of Pac beats Floyd. JMM in every fight showed how a good counterpuncher can give Pac fits, and Floyd was better than JMM.

Comment

• Styles make fights.

Pacquiao gets flustered and loses 9 times out of 10 against floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

bootybagz wanna talk about CW from manny, but look at floyd... catchweight against marquez but came in over the limit... catchweight against canelo but wanted the fight at 147, then 150, 151 then 152 and demanded canelo to keep his mouth shut! LOL.
          Canelo has more catchweight fights than Pacquiao and mayweather combined.

Actual fact

Comment

• they were both great fighters, but mayweather was better... i dont like him but ive not seen a fighter as good as mayweather in my lifetime

Comment

As we all know both fighters struggled to find their targets in a competitive chess match... Even older and shopworn Manny was able to cause Floyd problems unlike other fighters, he had Floyd on his bicycle early rounds and old Floyd couldn't dance those middle rounds due to the pressure, and Manny was able to force a fight in the middle of the ring and neutralize Floyd jab like he did Oscar...Floyd adjusted putting his jab in the holster and hooking turning and holding Manny until he lost his focus, and that's all she wrote ....

But how would that fight played out of that was the Manny from the Oscar match. I just rewatched that fight YouTube binging today and was like that Manny was a bad mutha****a the offense, the feints, the defense taking away Oscar jab and noticing when Oscar feet is planted he doesn't throw shots, I'm not sure if any welter beating that Manny even floyd

I feel the same way about Floyd canelo, Floyd was huge at home and probably a jmw then he was hitting moving and hurting the shyt outta canelo consistently...til this day Floyd buzzed him most, and resorted to fouling at times to buy time as he was on his way to getting dropped a few times...if boxing was Dragonball z Floyd was perfect cell playing with his food, playing with a young atg who had hof bodies under his belt already, beating him toying with a smile.

Both fights those guys were completely locked in who wins if those two guys from those two nights duked it out, discuss....
              Think of it this way. If you could count all the rounds Manny/Floyd won and lost over their career. Who won more rounds?. That’s easy, Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post

Well you’re obviously not neutral, because Pac won 2 rounds of that fight clearly, and if you were being very generous maybe 2 others. Floyd won 8-10 rounds and Pac had absolutely nothing to bother him. It was a schooling. No version of Pac beats Floyd. JMM in every fight showed how a good counterpuncher can give Pac fits, and Floyd was better than JMM.
                It's hard to win rounds if u aren't landing clean.. Mayweather had issues finding Manny consistently it was nothing dominant with that performance

His daddy felt he fought scared and Roger said Floyd ain't do shyt and need a rematch for legacy...stop this schooling talk
                ​​​​​
                Last edited by sbbigmike; 05-11-2024, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Think of it this way. If you could count all the rounds Manny/Floyd won and lost over their career. Who won more rounds?. That’s easy, Mayweather.
                  It was a 8-4 type of fight ....a year or two earlier Manny could have made that 8-4, to a 7-5 or draw

Comment

It was a 8-4 type of fight ....a year or two earlier Manny could have made that 8-4, to a 7-5 or draw
                    Watch the fight. Floyd beat Manny. I’m saying this as a Pacquiao fan. Would it have been different if Manny had a healthy shoulder? Perhaps. We’ll never know.

Comment

• Berto >>>>>>>>>>> Rios, Broner, Lucas, DLH*, Algieri*, HORN, Vargas, Clottey[/QUOTE]

.....and then you woke up

Actually on here defending Andre Berto
                      Last edited by djtmal; 05-13-2024, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X