No announcement yet.

Floyd best night vs Manny best night who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd best night vs Manny best night who wins

As we all know both fighters struggled to find their targets in a competitive chess match... Even older and shopworn Manny was able to cause Floyd problems unlike other fighters, he had Floyd on his bicycle early rounds and old Floyd couldn't dance those middle rounds due to the pressure, and Manny was able to force a fight in the middle of the ring and neutralize Floyd jab like he did Oscar...Floyd adjusted putting his jab in the holster and hooking turning and holding Manny until he lost his focus, and that's all she wrote ....

But how would that fight played out of that was the Manny from the Oscar match. I just rewatched that fight YouTube binging today and was like that Manny was a bad mutha****a the offense, the feints, the defense taking away Oscar jab and noticing when Oscar feet is planted he doesn't throw shots, I'm not sure if any welter beating that Manny even floyd

I feel the same way about Floyd canelo, Floyd was huge at home and probably a jmw then he was hitting moving and hurting the shyt outta canelo consistently...til this day Floyd buzzed him most, and resorted to fouling at times to buy time as he was on his way to getting dropped a few times...if boxing was Dragonball z Floyd was perfect cell playing with his food, playing with a young atg who had hof bodies under his belt already, beating him toying with a smile.

Both fights those guys were completely locked in who wins if those two guys from those two nights duked it out, discuss....

Manny I think. In Manny vs Cotto and Manny vs Margo it looked like he could walk through almost any punch and land his insane combos.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
      Manny I think. In Manny vs Cotto and Manny vs Margo it looked like he could walk through almost any punch and land his insane combos.
      Idk the Floyd from the Shane fight was razor sharp too, but Shane hurt Floyd there...I wish these fights happened earlier and I wish Manny didn't give cheating jmm a chance, jmm ruined history, Manny was Haney before Haney

Comment

Binge watching today Floyd was better under Roger...his daddy being in his corner made him nervous at times vs maidana Floyd retorted to being a lil boy seeking his daddy approval saying I can't see I can't see, sr wasn't have that talk though, he said keep your hands up Floyd.... Roger gave Floyd that dog energy he needed that in the Manny and maidana fights, he was missing that dog energy in those fights

Comment

Pac.But floyd with his advantages in backyard, and refs and judges floyd has always a chance.

Comment

Imma assume froid is on steroids even on his worst night

Comment

Styles make fights, floyd will win anytime..

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll
                Floyd was old when they finally fought and I thought Pacquiao’s fast footwork was going to give him problems. But he completely tamed and defused that by controlling distance with smoother and smarter footwork of his own. I was pleasantly surprised.

There’s no doubt in my mind that prime Floyd would have won even easier.
                Pacquaios foot work the first three rounds tired Floyd out and he had to sit down and hold for the next 3 rounds and fight and in the middle of the ring....these guys were always my favorite fighters growing up I never thought they would fight so biased is out the window here...Floyd ain't neutralize shyt he could barely land clean because Manny had him halfway on his bicycle, and holding in the middle of the ring where floyd wasn't comfortable with a guy that could counter him clean with shots he don't see...he was able to see mosley shots but in the middle of the ring vs Manny he had fear there...high level chess match pay attention

Comment

Floyd beats Manny with ease 100 nights out of 100

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    Styles make fights, floyd will win anytime..
                    He didn't fight the best Manny bro ...that Oscar cotto Manny was special... clicking on all cylinders, feints, defense, head movements counters, speed power combos, upstairs downstairs stamina and chin on a million...even his jab was potent he was jabbing the shyt outta Oscar

Comment

Working...
                    X