Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryan tested negative weeks leading up yet conveniently test "positive" the day of and after. They made sure Ryan couldn't find a way out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan tested negative weeks leading up yet conveniently test "positive" the day of and after. They made sure Ryan couldn't find a way out

The more you think of it the more this screams set up. Its practically impossible to test negative weekly yet the day of you test positive and after.

They made sure he wouldn't be able to dispute what Haney wants and that is erase that L.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Regge; 05-02-2024, 11:34 AM.

This means Ryan decided to cheat the morning of the fight because he wasn’t confident he could beat a superior man without using PEDs.

Not surprising. After Tank ko’d him I’m sure there was a lot of pressure on him to win.

He couldn’t handle it because he is weak minded.

Maybe his fiancée doing all those Blacked movies got him so angry that he cheated.

Comment

damn do we have another drink spiking incident like we had with wilder and his mole or snake in his camp, boxing is full of snakes and sometimes they do more than just hiss at u

Comment

You need a master thread for your hissy fit.

Comment

and trump was winning the election...until they counted all the votes. what happened!
          The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
            damn do we have another drink spiking incident like we had with wilder and his mole or snake in his camp, boxing is full of snakes and sometimes they do more than just hiss at u
            This just reeks of corruption
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

the funny thing with peds is that u only see them test positive once or twice, its not like they get busted for 10 times when all is said and done, seems like a cat and mouse game maybe? catch me if u can or is it all some conspiracy, q x-files music

Comment

Came in overweight and on PEDS

Comment

if there is shenanigans going on i wonder who is behind it? didnt bhop try to rub stuff on tanks back that time but got foiled when tank turned and was going to hit him? maybe hes got form, he and ryan had words a while back but hes on ryans team so seems unlikely, same with crazy oscar, but sometimes rage and jealousy can make people do silly things, or someone else, he has a wide circle of people it seems, seems like a job for poirot or even miss marple, i think she could get to the bottom of it actually

Comment

Working...
                  X