Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regis said Haney payed to get an L removed from his record in mexico funny how its happening again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regis said Haney payed to get an L removed from his record in mexico funny how its happening again

What a coincidence that's how these lames move.

Regis called it he said Bill payed Mexican officials to get an early Loss removed from his record now were here again.

Thank Victor Conte.

You must be the the same dumb a$$ that believes that ryan tested positive for ostarine just from taking ashwgandha tablets, right? Ryan loves insulting your intelligence, but I take back what I said. He couldn't do that because you have no intelligence! Go cry some more you nincompoop.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
      You must be the the same dumb a$$ that believes that ryan tested positive for ostarine just from taking ashwgandha tablets, right? Ryan loves insulting your intelligence, but I take back what I said. He couldn't do that because you have no intelligence! Go cry some more you nincompoop.
      This lame mfer throwing SpongeBob insults hahahahhh fuxk outta here dork.

Haneys move like shady females they have been known to pay ppl off to erase loses.
      Pac=Duran Pac=Duran likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

This lame mfer throwing SpongeBob insults hahahahhh fuxk outta here dork.

Haneys move like shady females they have been known to pay ppl off to erase loses.
        You are just a gullible sheep and a dumb nuthugger. Epic fail.
        The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post

You are just a gullible sheep and a dumb nuthugger. Epic fail.
          Two pay offs to get Loses removed.....yea you stay proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Two pay offs to get Loses removed.....yea you stay proud.
            Keep believing in unfounded bs and keep entertaining me with lies. You are my puppet. Keep playing that role. I am not bored yet.

Comment

Working...
            X