Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Ryan Garcia Tests Positive for PED, Being Processed for Second Positive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three pounds overweight and two PEDs in his body. This fight is illegitimate and should be changed to a NC if the positive tests are confirmed. Ryan Garcia will get away with a slap on the wrist, but at least the world now knows that he's an insecure drug cheat.

Comment

Wow! Didn’t see that one coming. Weed? Yeah. This. Wow. Well he now joins the ranks of Canelo, fury and countless others on the list of can’t support you ever under any circumstances. Don’t care how it ended up there and my values on the topic are way more ironclad than my fanfare over any one specific athlete. Haney best not talk though, that conte connection has always been smelly.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
        Three pounds overweight and two PEDs in his body. This fight is illegitimate and should be changed to a NC if the positive tests are confirmed. Ryan Garcia will get away with a slap on the wrist, but at least the world now knows that he's an insecure drug cheat.
        Him and Canelo have a lot more in common than we thought lol
        Don2021 Don2021 likes this.

Comment

Man, this dude should just quit now. Not only did he not make weight, he required PEDs to get the W. I thought 65% highly of Garcia after the win, mostly because of my disdain towards Haney. I take it all back. I hate Haney and I hate Ryan equally as much now. Gawd, this new gen sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthpawAL View Post
            Not only did he come in completely overweight, he also tested positive for steroids. That’s absolutely crazy. Imagine being Haney and preparing to the best extent of your capabilities, only to be completely cheated.
            Haney with conte to the best of his abilities? he’s dirty too. Fk em both.

Comment

Newsflash r e t a r d s!!!!

Unless a fighter is on VADA 24/7 (which mind you is few) your favorite poster jerk buddy boxer IS, HAS OR WILL USE TOO!! They are all using.
              Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 05-01-2024, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Oh, I like to add, what is with so many Mexican, Mexican/American being caught in the past decade? Canelo, Nery, Garcia, Margacheato (wraps, not roids), Marquez unofficially, wasn't Oscar Valdez bust too? I'm sure I'm missing another 5 dudes cause I'm drunk, but whenever I read the headlines of a fighter being caught, it's been a Mexican, lol. Not racist, just pointing out what I'm reading/hearing/seeing.

Comment

We needed this! Some reading material. Thanks Ry lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                    Newsflash r e t a r d s!!!!

Unless a fighter is on VADA 24/7 (which mind you is few) your favorite poster jerk buddy boxer IS, HAS OR WILL USE TOO!!
                    bingo_sopranos.gif

I put top tier athletes in two categories those that get caught and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post

Him and Canelo have a lot more in common than we thought lol
                      De La Hoya is a coke addict, Alvarez is a steroid user, and Garcia is a COKE and STEROID use. That's a hell of a camp they have

Comment

Working...
                      X