No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia Aims To Out-Think Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia Aims To Out-Think Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez

Jaime Munguia is expecting a "mentally" challenging fight when on Saturday he contests the undisputed super-middleweight title with the reigning champion, Saul Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 05-01-2024, 04:51 AM.

Out think Canelo? I don't think so you sleepy eyed muthafunker.

Comment

I think that he'd be better off trying to overwhelm him with a high , very high ,workrate. We shall see.

Comment

If Munguia can get past round 6 I fancy his chances to be honest. Attack is the best form of defence - as Canelo begins to get tired from swinging all those ridiculous clubbing shots there is an opening there for Munguia to drown him with offence. He will also be the first fighter in donkey's years to really test Canelo's body - Munguia hurt Derevyancheno and Ryder with body shots, Canelo has a great chin but NO FIGHTER can take a powerful liver shot, its an automatic process where the brain just says "*** it" and shuts down signals to the legs.

Comment

If Mungia takes the same shots he took against Sergei it is going to be an early night.

Comment

Ricky Bobby is not a thinker. Neither is Jaime mungia

Comment

Canelo tried to do that against Floyd and lost badly. Munguia really don't have any of those skills. He should stick what he is good at. His head is straight up the middle so regardless this won't end well for him.

Comment

Working...
              X