Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which matchup from 135-140 you want too see the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Teo against Davis, Matias and Stevenson. The rest are forgettable.
    No intererst in seeing Fimo fight Devin?

Comment

Originally posted by Feroz View Post
      I like all the fights listed, also personally, I also like:

Raymond Muratalla vs William Zepeda, a fight between a well schooled Counter puncher vs pressure fighter with solid skills and a high punch output. Something similar to Crawford vs Spence in terms of styles.

Video by haNZAgod:

Also Vasily Lomachenko vs Gervonta Davis, A fight that should had happened years ago along with Mikey Garcia vs Loma or Davis.
      That's also a really good one. But I would love for Kambosos to fight Zepeda too. If he didn't rob Maxi Hughes he would have fought William instead
      El Escorpion Feroz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 99problemz View Post

That's also a really good one. But I would love for Kambosos to fight Zepeda too. If he didn't rob Maxi Hughes he would have fought William instead
        I agree, though if he loses to Loma, kind of difficult seeing him fight outside of Top Rank any time soon.
        99problemz 99problemz likes this.

Comment

Shakur v Tank
          Shakur v Loma
          Tank v Loma

Comment

Haney vs Sandor

tank vs Loma

Comment

Looks like William Zepeda is considering it, either Muratalla or Giovanni Cabrera who had fought Pitbull.

Comment

Looks like William Zepeda is considering it, either Muratalla or Giovanni Cabrera who had fought Pitbull.

2024 looking to be another good year

Comment

2024 looking to be another good year
                  Slow start compared to 2023, but May throughout August is quite stacked.

Then there is also the end of the year from September to December, who knows what will happen.

Comment

Slow start compared to 2023, but May throughout August is quite stacked.

Then there is also the end of the year from September to December, who knows what will happen.
                    Teo v Matias definitely needs to happen, I got a feeling the clash of styles will be one of the best. And it seems possible too, both have fights lined up in June and after that they gonna be the only 140 champs available. Pitbull got a fight at August and Dev out for 6 months.

Comment

Working...
                    X