Clear All

damn, didn't know Jojo lost his last 5/6 fights

Comment

I'll be shocked if Vergil doesn't blast out Dulorme inside 3
      edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Duarte on fbkving steroids! lmao

Comment

Think Diaz needs to make most out of a retirement and focus sorting out his personal issues.

Think he could had done much better sticking at 124-130 considering he actually has elite skills but not the punching power but he knows his body best I suppose, as a well touted amateur and former champion, I think he could become a trainer or help out in the other ways on his gym.
          Last edited by Feroz; 04-27-2024, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_
            Ahh so that was it. Duerte stuffed his biceps with softballs tonight
            Clowns were saying duerte ******, just because Ryan stopped him. It was a very good win, this guy can fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
              Robert knows how to improve guys like Duarte
              Well he knows how to articulate his high boxing IQ well, he was a good former pro boxer teaching fighters like his brother Mikey Garcia who wasn't really interested in the sport to begin with, Raymond Muratalla, Joshua Franco and Jesse Rodriguez.

Even Vergil might display the use of angles or the active Bivol-esque high guard he has been developing in this next bout if it goes longer than 2-4 rounds.
              Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                I'll be shocked if Vergil doesn't blast out Dulorme inside 3
                He needs rds especially going into the Tszyu fight I would like to see him work a bit maybe 5-6 rds

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

Clowns were saying duerte ******, just because Ryan stopped him. It was a very good win, this guy can fight.
                  Duarte can fight even Ryan said he felt his power and felt extremely strong in the ring.

Comment

Jumping right from Dulorme to Tszyu is insanity imo, I can't believe Vergil's team is allowing that to happen
                    Last edited by BigZ44; 04-27-2024, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Dulorme went the distance with Stanonis he knows how to survive when he needs to.

Comment

Working...
                      X