No announcement yet.

Jose Ramirez vs Rances Barthelemy- DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

He deliberately chose an opponent who had not fought for 3 years coming off a 1st round KO loss. Really ****** and weak.
    ...and he didn't even make the 154lb limit tonight or his last fight. Tszyu's team should be wary of that.
    Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

• Horrible matchmaking from Golden Boy. They were obviously going the cheap route with Ortiz's last two opponents but that's going to bite them in the ass if the Tszyu fight goes late.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

...and he didn't even make the 154lb limit tonight or his last fight. Tszyu's team should be wary of that.
        Yes, he is moving VERY dodgy. I like him as a fighter but something is up. They could have chosen a durable punching bag to get him some rounds which he desperately needs. Just awful match matching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joseph View Post
          Dulorme has absolutely no chance against Ortiz, yeah? Seems like a mismatch to me. Someone educate me if I'm wrong.
          Question answered.

Comment

• 3 fights until Perro Angulo fights in BKFC if anyone was interested in checking that fight out
            Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

• DAZN will milk this fight start until at least 11:30 of course

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

What was his weight tonight ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Regge View Post

Nope you're judging off his two recent comeback fights but Vergil was thrown in with guys like Mean machine after Bud faced him and beat him worse and even mean machine said Vergil was better fighter than Crawford having been In with both.

Tim would have probably been favored before the fundora fight but Timmy gets a bit wreckless at times and against Ortiz that will be very bad.
                  Damn! I looked at his record, and I forgot about those fights. I actually saw them, like the Arozco, Herrera, Hooker, Vargas and Solomon. I guess the inactivity made me forget, but yes, he has a great chance of winning

Comment

• Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
                    3 fights until Perro Angulo fights in BKFC if anyone was interested in checking that fight out
                    Holy shiiiiiittttt WAR PERRO
                    edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post

What was his weight tonight ?

Comment

Working...
                      X