No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is August In L.A The Best Card Ever? It Is In The Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I don’t think it’s the best card ever. I do think this is the first card in a while worthy the $80 ppv price since every fight on paper looks very entertaining.

If only PBC had done this from the beginning.
    It’s Matchroom,not pbc.It’s on Dazn

Comment

This is how far boxing has sunk, you get a card with a few competitive high level fights and it seems like the greatest thing in history.

Not a UFC guy, but stacked cards are the norm over there
      TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

It's in LA no one showing up until the fight before the co main event. Ppl aren't gonna want to spend 8 hours watching the card.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          There's a way, WAAAAY better card in Saudi on June 1st. Do these people even follow boxing?
          It does say in the US. But is it the best ever over there? Nah. Not even close either. But it is a good card. No doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

The June 1st main event is better yes but the whole August 3rd card trumps the Saudi card.

Amazon and PBC is where it's at fellas. Get your subscription asap if you haven't already.

​​​
            Wait, what? You've just said the June 1st card is better than this one only to go and say it isn't. Haha.

But hell no is this card anywhere near to the Bivol/Beterbiev card. That's head and shoulders better than this one.

You've one of very few people who think PBC is where it's at. For most, it's where it isn't at.

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
              I feel like a lot of latinos are going to walk out after the co-main event just like what happened after the cruz and rollie fight. Without question, the best fight so far is Beterbiev and Bivol
              Did any really walk out after Cruz fought? They missed the Tzsyu fight? They're not even close to being fans then.

Comment

Hoping this stacked card is the beginning of more. But no, it's not in the running to be the best card. I still have the Don King revenge the rematches, card as the best

Comment

Morrell too? Fuck yeah.

Comment

Stacked card yes, best card in the US so far yes, The Don King card those guys were going into a collision course.

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
                      I feel like a lot of latinos are going to walk out after the co-main event just like what happened after the cruz and rollie fight. Without question, the best fight so far is Beterbiev and Bivol
                      Usky vs Fury is probably better. Usyk Undisputed at Cruiserweight and maybe Undisputed at Heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X