Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How good is Alexei Papin and why no fight since 2021?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by automaton89 View Post

Fair enough. Wiki hasnt updated his box record since 2022,
    ​​​​​​

I'm gonna check out that match.
    I haven’t seen it myself tbh but it’s not a good look. Papin can definitely punch but he seems a quite one dimensional to me.

Comment

I loved when the commentator said:

"I want Papin to finish this up soon so I can go get the apples I forgot to buy for my wife this morning"

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I haven’t seen it myself tbh but it’s not a good look. Papin can definitely punch but he seems a quite one dimensional to me.
        Asbarov the guy who beat him is pretty good, but not much of a puncher. Recommend checking out his fight with Brandon Glanton, fun fight

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

Asbarov the guy who beat him is pretty good, but not much of a puncher. Recommend checking out his fight with Brandon Glanton, fun fight

But how good is Alexei. I don't see any obvious flaw

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Here you go

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Xdop...YXNiYXJvdiA%3D

Comment

It looks to me in that loss to the novice that Alexei just isnt hungry anymore. No urgency. Lack of energy

Comment

Originally posted by automaton89 View Post
                It looks to me in that loss to the novice that Alexei just isnt hungry anymore. No urgency. Lack of energy
                Asbarov aint no novice despite the small number of fights. He has serious skills thats why hes being fast tracked.

Comment

Working...
                X