Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Credits Anthony Joshua, Proposes Trilogy Fight After Aug. 3 Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post

But we do know what he brings to the table: tacos and Snickers bars.
    no, he takes those away from the table!
    MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Dreaming of Saudi direct deposits. Other good matchups like the winner of Zhang/Wilder if he wins and the loser of his fight fights their loser. AJ will out box him again. No interest in a 3rd fight. Ruiz vs Joyce good come forward match up.
      kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

I can't believe they still feed Buster with opportunities when a live dog like Sanchez gets nothing.

Comment

Snickers has done **** all since the Joshua rematch. He needs to earn his way back up.

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post

Ortiz was 137 years old in that fight!
            the same age as Joe Louis when he fought Marciano.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbig1 View Post

the same age as Joe Louis when he fought Marciano.
              I don't care how old he was, Joe Louis got is ass whipped!

Now again, Marciano was good, but compared to Cassius Clay, Marciano ain't SHIT!
              Last edited by MusoMeanderings; 04-25-2024, 01:06 AM.
              mrbig1 mrbig1 likes this.

Comment

Cat is delusional

Comment

Too much money goes into heavyweights why you think he can go a whole year without a fight, when you are active you are winning. Ruiz should just retire

Comment

Andy Ruiz beat AJ against all odds in June 2019, and then lost to AJ in December 2019. People try to attribute that loss to Ruiz coming in overweight (as if he ever comes in shape) when the blueprint was always there for AJ to beat Ruiz. Had AJ not lost his discipline in the first fight, it would be the same result as the second. Anyway, I digress.

Since then, he has faced Arreola in May 2021 and then Luiz Ortiz in Sept 2022.

That is 2 fights in 5 years!! 2!!

Even if he beats Miller, he shouldn't be able to jump ahead of the queue and walk into big fights, at this point he's just looking for a bank balance booster (which is fine in any walk of life) but let the serious heavyweight boxers who are actually active and dedicated to the game get the big fights.

Comment

Andy Ruiz " I'm staying in shape"
                      Round.... presumably..

Comment

Working...
                      X