Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Bill Haney Engage in Heated (and Healing?) Video Chat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill sounds more ignorant because Flord was at least attempting to be cordial but Bill sounded like an 18 yr old kid glorying street life and prison culture. Fuqing weirdo!
    Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

This was a nothing article

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Hey Mr Thack I'm going to agree with you whole heartedly my friend. Even though when I was younger I said it like it was going out of style but when I got older I just thought it was silly of me to get mad at another group who got caught using it but not mad at myself (and my people) for using the word I jest. But Bill at his age still using it like 5 times every ten seconds is just over the top. He has to do a lot better his vocabulary. That video looks like a conversation that should have been held on the playground and then ended with fist flying and gunshots. Smh
        Agreed , cool....I'm a white guy fostering two fifteen year old Africans , they've been with me along time and thankfully they see what a pair of brainless prats this pair are , it should be banned who ever says it...

Comment

Can we move forward now?

Comment

We all know that Floyd is the most educated or articulate person in the world, but Bill somehow managed to make Floyd seem like a doctoral scholar in comparison.

Comment

I like how Mayweather snuck in that he needed me the other night after Bill said Devin doesn't need him

Comment

Bill should be thankful Floyd not laughing his asS off like the rest of America, and calling for your son to fire your freeloading aSs!

Dad knows nothing, I mean best.

Comment

Bill is a user like most in Boxing anybody can train a fighter if you just have one it is easy

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Can we move forward now?
                    It would be nice!
                    The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Lol controvery sells but these dudes are trippin, floyd avoided the main point tho
                      bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X