Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz, 'Pitbull' Cruz to Feature on Aug. 3 Terence Crawford Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Topdogggbm View Post

I’m a nobody as well. And I DID like watching Santa Cruz fight. But that ship has sailed. As I’ll forever see him on the ropes in the corner in that Tank fight. That KO is burned in my skull. Haha. That one and also when Valdez KO’d Berchelt. My god, I felt them thru my TV
    I was sure Santa Cruz would give up boxing after that brutal KO to Davis.

Comment

Pitbull versus El Rayo will be a violent one as long as it lasts. Isaac will have to avoid the heavy hands early but I expect him to grind his opponent down.

I can't believe Mares is still fighting with that bad eyeball. Their first two fights were decent but I'm not sure we need to see them run it back a third time. I liked Terremoto early in his career when he was a pressure/volume puncher but he abandoned that style around the Frampton fight.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Please let Barroso get his title shot, assuming Cruz is staying at 140 to defend his title.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 04-23-2024, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          A good opponent for Ruiz after 2 years of inactivity. Miller will make Ruiz work in the early rounds & if he drops 50 lbs he could be a real problem for Ruiz.
          Last I saw of Gordito, he was in the best shape he's ever been in. It'll be fun b4 they both gas out........

Comment

Originally posted by Topdogggbm View Post
            Abner Mares vs Santa Cruz?! What a reach! Nobody cares about them dudes no more
            yeah for Saudi money man I was hoping for a great card. this sounds like a regular old pbc ppv.

Comment

Working...
            X