Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was harvey deck's performance last night the most blatant inside job you've seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was harvey deck's performance last night the most blatant inside job you've seen?

I don't think i've seen a ref perform an inside job as obvious as harvey deck from last night.
    Regge Regge likes this.

No, that ref has always been inconsistent and all over the place. There were many times where he keeps yelling to fighters to keep it up when it wasn't even a punch below the belt. I can see some of the fighter's frustrations when he does that. He was also quite sloppy in the teofimo/kambosos fight and even fell down. He is not paid to protect anyone of interest. He is just a joke no matter what.
    Last edited by Lance98; 04-21-2024, 10:20 PM.

Comment

I'm trying to remember a fight where I was so disgusted with this ref. His posture said it all, always aiming to interfere at the slightest hold, never allowed anything that resembled an inside fight. Haven't really examined his recent ones and the one last night. But you could tell he's always looking for ways to inject himself into the fight. You probably saw the difference in one of the undercards where a ref just stood there allowing everything and only interfere when it's necessary.
      Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

He should be banned for life. He is a classic example of what's wrong with boxing. I don't want to hear excuses about he had a bad night blah blah, this was blatant corruption on so many levels.

Comment

not even close.....Russell mora reffing the mares vs agbeko fight was 100x worse
          dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

I've seen worse but the way he handled that 7th round certainly made the fight closer than it should have been

Comment

100% that ref was corrupt and so was Caiz from the Hitchens fight two blatant corrupt refs.

Comment

y'all forgetting Tony Weeks' Ward's nut shots are legal, and Rolly's devastating air punches earned a ref stoppage and championship belt lol

Comment

Harvy Dock was Bad last night.

But most blatant case of a referee saving a fighter from a KO has to be the ref from the Lucian Bute vs Librado Andrade fight.

I almost broke my t.v that night watching his corrupt ass.

Comment

He dineu nuffin. Any allegations be raysis

Comment

Working...
                    X