No announcement yet.

Someone like maidana would have been nightmare fuel for haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone like maidana would have been nightmare fuel for haney

Can you imagine the carnage and amount of holding in that bout before maidana separates him from his senses.

Haney wouldn't have gone this far had he taken fights like the authentic guys Like Lopez, Loma did. Haney skipped Commey, Nakatani, Pedraza, Beltran, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrider View Post
      Haney wouldn't have gone this far had he taken fights like the authentic guys Like Lopez, Loma did. Haney skipped Commey, Nakatani, Pedraza, Beltran, etc.
      I could definitely see teo getting the stoppage some of those shots he hit Taylor with would put haneys lights out.
      99problemz 99problemz likes this.

Comment

Maybe, maybe not. Maidana lacks Garcia's hand speed to catch him in the exchanges and the athleticism. As of late, Maidana has become somewhat overrated. He still lost to Khan in a close decision. He also got outclassed by Alexander, who used grab and jab style and if I remember correctly, wanted to quit mid-fight.

Comment

The Alexander fight was Maidana at his very worst, haney would beat that version.

Maidana at 147 under Garcia's either stops haney or broners him similar to what Ryan did last night.

140 is harder to call though. Haney's lack of power makes him vulnerable vs anyone good enough with power.

Comment

I would even pick Broner to beat Haney after what I saw last night. And that isn't overreacting or getting stuck in the moment. Haney looked that bad. It aint like Ryan Garcia was doing something special. Haney just had no answer for the same left hook. How many times can you walk into the same punch? Haney looked like a journeyman level fighter.

Comment

Matias at 140 would be a nightmare for haney, stay clear of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post

I could definitely see teo getting the stoppage some of those shots he hit Taylor with would put haneys lights out.
                That beautiful right hand after tapping his shoe in the 12 would knock out Haney cold. Nice profile pic btw lmfao
                Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                  I would even pick Broner to beat Haney after what I saw last night. And that isn't overreacting or getting stuck in the moment. Haney looked that bad. It aint like Ryan Garcia was doing something special. Haney just had no answer for the same left hook. How many times can you walk into the same punch? Haney looked like a journeyman level fighter.
                  No way…broner doesnt throw enough punches and he doesnt punch with his opponents and his KO % dropped drastically as soon as broner started fighting guys his size
                  dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 99problemz View Post

That beautiful right hand after tapping his shoe in the 12 would knock out Haney cold. Nice profile pic btw lmfao
                    For sure, and haha thanks I think it's appropriate seeing as haney got dogwalked.

Comment

Working...
                    X